Blue Dot - Medical bud

BudSmoker

i just purchase some bomb ass dank bud.. "Blue Dot". medical grade bud from one of my friend yesterday.. heres my review and pics..

It is a sativa dominant hybrid. The buzz is a really nice clear headed sativa type buzz. Clear headed in the sense that on several occasions while smoking this herb, I was enveloped in several deep and highly enjoyable conversations with my fiance. I found this to be highly social bud. haha.. The smell is like blue muffins baked out of the oven.. fills the room so fruity smell.. when u smoke it, it has a fruity taste.. taste real blue muffins to.. i give it a 9

bluedot1.jpg

bluedot2.jpg

bluedot3.jpg

bluedot4.jpg

what ya think?

I have had blue dot in san francisco from the love shack.Some of the nicest tasting smoke blueberry,and purple.Ever try bcbd god sweetest purple flavor with a indica kick in the head.

i live in TN. =o]

You were watching The House Bunny? that's my guess, careful not to ship any of that bud back to Net Flix, lol. Looks pretty sweet though. bout how much is that in the first 3 pics? I'm sure you're enjoying it. Cheers

yes, i was watching the house bunny while i was tokin up.. Anna is a hottie!! omg, shes fine!!.. i want a piece of her booty.. i made sure i didnt send any back to netflix..lol..

and yes, its .3 less than eigth.. cause i smoke some before i took pic... but, i bought an 1/8th.

Back
Top Bottom