Edibles Schmedibles?

chunterosa

420 Member
So, i made these brownies the other day, i was so sure i failed at them,[i even decarboxelated them] because they didn't really do anything and only mildly touched my pain, so i gave them to my friend and told him they weren't that good, probably best for a nice little nap because i just can't stand the taste of weed, even though these were relatively weed free tasting]. He smokes more than me for recreational purposes, so i don't see how this could be a tolerance issue, he sent me a text asking if i had laced them with lsd, and that he only had a small piece and he was tripping balls.[he's only into highgrade product too cuz he can afford the best] my signing doctor tells me i should be consuming edibles because it's supposed to effect me the same way, but it just doesn't, i've got to spend so much money on pot for edibles to get the same effect as .400-.450 in my volcano every few hours.

i just can't bring myself to be spending over 900 doillars a month simply because my doctor thinks i should be eating it, i can barely afford the 600+ i'm at now without edibles. i find this frustrating also because i wouldn't mind it if i didn't have to use my volcano all the time. Anyone else have this seeming inability to have any pain relief[let alone euphoria] from edibles?

So, i made these brownies the other day, i was so sure i failed at them,[i even decarboxelated them] because they didn't really do anything and only mildly touched my pain, so i gave them to my friend and told him they weren't that good, probably best for a nice little nap because i just can't stand the taste of weed, even though these were relatively weed free tasting]. He smokes more than me for recreational purposes, so i don't see how this could be a tolerance issue, he sent me a text asking if i had laced them with lsd, and that he only had a small piece and he was tripping balls.[he's only into highgrade product too cuz he can afford the best] my signing doctor tells me i should be consuming edibles because it's supposed to effect me the same way, but it just doesn't, i've got to spend so much money on pot for edibles to get the same effect as .400-.450 in my volcano every few hours.

i just can't bring myself to be spending over 900 doillars a month simply because my doctor thinks i should be eating it, i can barely afford the 600+ i'm at now without edibles. i find this frustrating also because i wouldn't mind it if i didn't have to use my volcano all the time. Anyone else have this seeming inability to have any pain relief[let alone euphoria] from edibles?

This is often an issue with new users and medibles....It took my mrs about 5 batches before she confirmed an effect. me on the other hand usually get effects within 45mins on ingestion.

Just like pharmacy meds, not all meds work for all people, my mrs has lots of complications to alot of meds so were glad the medibles are working great for her now. I suggest keep trying them if you can.

I prefer candies over baked goods, less mmj taste as alot of people do not like the herb taste.

If you can make your own meds a good base is 70 grams of dried product(trim) to 2lbs of butter.
I like recipes that require 1/2 cup of butter. Then it's trial and error on portion size until you get something you like and gives you the results you need.

RSO is probably a more thorough extraction method. Just make RSO and mix with your brownie mix but do take the baking time and temperature into account for decarb. Most agree that THC decarb is at 250*F for 27 minutes; if your brownies are going in the oven for an additional 30 minutes at 300*F then you cooking out the THC.

did all that. the point of the thread was that doesn't work for me. period. no matter how many times i try or other peoples i try or how many different compassion clubs i try, none of their edibles work for me. and even when i do them perfectly, they still don't effect me.

Back
Top Bottom