Opinions on being a caregiver please - Time sensitive situation.

Anthony2

OK first of all thank you in advance for everyone's opinions and taking the time to read my post. With that being said here goes:

I have cerebral palsy and have monocular vision (I can only use one eye) due to my CP it has caused my body to age rather quickly. I'm 31 now and already have arthritis in my back and knees to quote the doctor "you have the body condition of a man in his 50s CP ages the body quicker due to the strain it puts on it"

Also my vision in my useful eye is getting worse even with corneal implants to improve my vision it's still degrading faster than originally anticipated. They suspect I have at most 5-10 years of vision left before I become irreversibly blind.

I say all of that to ask this question. With the MMJ laws that passed both the house and Senate this year is it realistically feasible to be a caregiver in MI at this point?

If I only have a few more years of vision left I want to help as many people as I can while I can. I know that I'm physically and mentally capable of doing it I just want opinions on if it's a possibility given the legal dynamic in MI seems to be changing.

It seems to me that the new bills that passed the house and Senate are detrimental in that they don't allow for one person to grow, process and transport simultaneously. To me that is the definition of a caregiver someone who can help patients by growing, processing, and then delivering as needed.

Also does anyone know if it's possible to do a MMJ co-op in MI?
I've tried researching it to no avail. I was thinking that by doing a co-op it would allow me to generate start-up capital, simultaneously help a lot of people, and help to create a network of caregivers that could help each other succeed.

I've got CP, I have an aunt with Crohns, and a cousin with MS. My family can't be the only ones with a need in my area I would think.

I'm open to any ideas on ways to generate start-up capital or any other suggestions people have as well.

Sent from my HP Slate7 Extreme using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom