So whats going on in NJ?

Just spoke to my internist/Primary Care doctor this past Thursday, August 18th, and he told me he would prescribe it when it finally was being distributed ( Told me about 9 months ago he would give it to me for pain management). Now, he tells me that Gov. Christie has continued to screw around with this bill, that physicians would have to take a special class for those who would prescribe it, a very limited amount of doctors would, special scripts would be needed, and it would be such a hassle for a doctor that he will Never go through this, and that legalized medicinal marijuana in New Jersey will be available to very few if it ever finally goes through.

And since telling me he would gladly prescribe it, he has told me the Governor wants to reduce the THC levels down to only 25% of what traditional pot contains, and this is the major chemical in it to deal with chronic pain and other medical issues. And Chronic Pain has had me on every narcotic 'legal' prescription available to man for about every day since mid-1994, and off and on for ten years before that. And when I told him I finally broke down after 16 years of friends and family telling me how it would help me, and it DID, without the many negative affects of narcotics, like addiction, sexual disfunction to ALL MALES and females, among all the other things, like overdose and death.

So, in essence, direct from my doctor's mouth, it will never be available in New Jersey except for the very rare cases....and the funny thing is, I just got an oz from a friend that mails medicinal pain pot from California just Thursday night, and it works great, reduces pain almost totally, certainly to a manageable level, and the government would rather we continue to feed the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry on this most dangerous meds. Instead of using the most medicinal plant in the world, which helps so many diseases that there is no other substance on earth that does this, truly a gift from Mother Earth for her children, cause no one can 'patent' a plant and make the huge profits off it, even though numerous physicians and University medical centers like Johns Hopkins have done their studies and proved that it works, with no side affects, no addiction, no damage to the lungs what so ever, etc. Did you know that a Dr. of Psychiatry who had been a Professor at Harvard University now runs the largest pot seed collective in the world? And yet going back to 1968, he had set out to Prove how harmful it was to humans, only to discover that it was all Lies, that it actually benefits so many in ill health or pain, that now he runs Sensei Seeds.

We as humans have every RIGHT to treat ourselves with what works best, and personally, F' the government, and New Jersey. It has helped me so much that I am preparing to move to Maine to grow my own up there. And now that I have a medicinal pain connection to it from a grower in California, I will do what I have to to continue getting it, it is the strongest, and yet does not burn my throat, mild to smoke, and does a very quick job, often feeling it within the first or second toke. Good luck, but don't wait for Jersey, sorry to say it will never be what it is in real medicinally approved states here. So I can only suggest grow your own, all the information needed on growing it is freely available on the net, and all the seeds as well. And if you feel comfortable enough, and need it that much, MOVE to where you can get it/ grow it for free with No Hassle from the law, and improve your life drastically. Peace and good health.
Chuck

The Governors of New Jersey past and present are definitely beholden to payola, and the dollar always stops with a Politician. Christie blocks Patients from Growing their own forcing them to pay Big Pharma for the privilidge of smoking a joint, while Corzine bankrupts 200yr old MF Investment Fund. Is it any surprise he headed up Goldman Sachs and has taken millions in profit on the backs of the 99% who actually work for a living. I am not impressed with the half measures NJ has taken to let the most vulnerable of it's citizens continue to suffer while simply letting them grow a few plants would change the quality of their lives.

New Jersey is home to more bio-tech/pharmaceutical companies than all of New England's plus Pennsylvania's plus Delaware's combined. None of them anywhere can make a dime off home-grown medicine that works.
The (by far) most profitable 'health care' company in the world is Johnson & Johnson, headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. They profit billions from anti-psychotic drugs, none of which work as well as MMJ.

Hey , if you hear say
A doctor to prescribe mary-jay
Send the information my way
So that I may
Toke legally , everyday

Seriously , if you know any docs who can prescribe/recommend let me know

For what this is worth, just had an email exchange with my good Governor a few days ago about why I had read it may take another year to get the NJ Compassionate Medical Marijuana Program actually Working. At least he was honorable enough to answer me, and addressed personal issues I had brought up. He also sent a copy of my mail to the Commissioner of Health and Senior Services, which detailed my chronic pain issues, disability, and the enormous devastation traditional medical treatment and prescriptions have done to me. At 55 yrs old, I have heard enough bullshit in my life, and honestly believe he was somewhat sincere. Although, I have had enough smoke blown up my ass by 'officials' to fill 1000 Hindenbergs lol. He asked me not to repeat what we spoke about, and out of respect for him, I cannot. But the general consensus being waiting for reassurance from the federal devils that they won't be arresting dispensary owners and MM Card holders when or if the plan goes into effect, and this seems to be moving in the right direction. It is a beginning, but there will be no personal growing allowed in NJ either. One day, just maybe, it will be legal for all, totally decriminalized and officially recognized for the incredible plant is is......yeah right. Not in my lifetime though...best to all

Well well, a personal letter from hizzoner the Guvnor. I'll be shocked to see the day when you and a few others are allowed effective medicine that doesn't profit big pharma. Such an insult to them, who have looked after politicians so generously. At least doity Joisey will step up to claim every shred of profit possible from MMJ, so as not to shock my sensibilities and understanding of the world. Oi vey

Yo what's up my fellow tokers. the garden state is dragging it's feet with this bill.and it's truly a shame to,because there are people who really could benefit from the use of this wonderful natural medicine. some very cool and nice persons who are close to me have to deal with MS. and when they partake with the almighty herb it truly helps them.enough with the red tape and let things flow as they should be. keep toking brothers and sister of the beautiful green plant peace.

I thought I heard if they don't find another way to block it it will take effect at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom