Is Iguana Juice Grow, Enough?

Sungod

I'm using Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Grow in FFOF soil. I am using 100% of the recommended amounts every other watering. I just completed week one flower. Is there anything else specifically I should be doing for them or is the Iguana Juice Grow Enough?? The plants are in 5 gal pots and consume a little over a gal of liquid apiece every third day with very little run off. Any information would be great. Thanks

I'm using Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Grow in FFOF soil. I am using 100% of the recommended amounts every other watering. I just completed week one flower. Is there anything else specifically I should be doing for them or is the Iguana Juice Grow Enough?? The plants are in 5 gal pots and consume a little over a gal of liquid apiece every third day with very little run off. Any information would be great. Thanks

Well, if things are working for you and you say you're using all of the Advanced Nutrients recommended products, sounds like there isn't much else you need to do, unless I'm missing something.

Hopefully you'll post some pics or keep us updated with the progress?

If you have troubles too, then let folks here know. I've been debating switching to Iguana Juice for a while now, so it'd be cool to see what your experience is as you seem to really be committed to your plants.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I used only grow during veg. when I switched I switched to only Iguana juice bloom. They did fine in veg I just needed to know if I should supplement with something for better results. If you want to see the results I have thus far please check out my journal link in my signature. Thanks for the help.

You should be good. I just read the first post and it didn't mention bloom nutes, just grow, so your covered. You could add the MEST bloom, if you want to keep it all organic.
I'll hop over to your journal and give a look.

I used only grow during veg. when I switched I switched to only Iguana juice bloom. They did fine in veg I just needed to know if I should supplement with something for better results. If you want to see the results I have thus far please check out my journal link in my signature. Thanks for the help.

I have used the Iguana juice grow and then Iguana juice bloom for flower before and I am on my second grow with the same nutes. The product works great. I am using carbo load this time around with Bigbug as well. Girls are flowering nicely. :bong:

If your using FFOF you shouldn't really need to nute much in veg, the soil is a mix of many differn't dry nutes that last roughly 30-40 days, which is usually your veg period. i personally have never used the Iguana juice veg but have some friends that use it, and they have since switched to using just a basic high N bat guano like i do for veg when needed, i make it into a tea and just water with it like once a week if needed. also just a note i use Iguana Juice flower and have seen some good results with it. mollasas and occasionally Cal/Mag is the only thing i really give my vegging plants and an initial shot of mychorzia take care happy growing

if you have the money i say you should go with some bud candy, this stuff works great with iguana juice, ive been using this combo for a couple of years, makes the buds sticky and tasty..mmmmm

Back
Top Bottom