The great outdoors

CaptnPlantit

I can't wait to hit the woods. The year is at an end and spring is right around the corner. Last year was my first grow, it was a small harvest due to novice mistakes, and i learned from it. I plan to mainly use organics this season. I don't have alot of extra cash so i'll be collecting manure and other organic fetilizers myself. I may start a journal for this season. Any comments or suggestion are welcome. Any extra information will help me hone my style. Thank to everyone who commented last season and I hope to hear from you all through this one. I HOPE YOUR BUDS SPARKLE LIKE DIAMONDS CAPTAIN PLANTIT

Only a stoner would take 2 years to reply
Thanks man this is my current breeding experiment .
image12448.jpg
image11769.jpg

looking good bud..i just noticed this thread was going on 3yr old lol but seen u posted in it today..i suppose u have learn alot from the frist thread u posted till now..happy growing!!

A few things here and there. The one u see above made it to harvest. For seed. 4 of the five clone I took were stolen at around 5:30 this morning and there nothing I can do about it. I worked so hard to be able to say my cannabis is medicinal quality. My first grow of that quality. It made me sick to my stomach. I will load my final pics soon . Sorry about the original pics for the post. I have been busy. Now I stuck getting brick bullsh*•t for a while.

Thanks for the props
CAPTNPLANTIT
image13647.jpg
image13727.jpg
image13622.jpg
image13621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom