Outdoor 2014 Worldwide

WildRosebud

Hello folks , it is WRB again... Every year a few months before spring I get super anxious for the next outdoor season whether or not I am cultivating medical cannabis or growing veggies and flowers. It has been officially deemed that 2014 will be a worldwide triumph in breaking cultivation records. However some of these growers are growing for recreational or possibly to make money illegally it all adds up. We all know those who get greedy are most likely to get caught so in a way it is a good thing. The downside is it still contributes to the black market and the availability will be the same if not more so than ever. Overgrow or overgrow the government is more so for new grower people to test the waters and their wits when it comes to fighting nonsensical laws. It is also the fighting chance our now existing MMAR warriors and patients and people who support legalization to defy the governments ridiculous changes in the entire system. Now we have outstanding top quality citizens opting out of legal programs because of our broken governments way of messing with progress. So our choice is to overgrow. Now we have to have some common sense , we must try to keep children out of the picture in these involvements so we should try to focus attention toward adults primarily. Kids are smart though and they pay attention and support their parents and loved ones who need Cannabis as medicine. I would like to hear peoples feelings on overgrow please feel free to post questions and concerns. Ideas and discussions can make the best changes. One thing for certain is this is Overgrow supreme year so far! We need more journals from down under but if they are in a hardcore overgrow this season outdoor they are busy I get that lol.... Namaste all! :circle-of-love:

Re: Outdoor 2014 Overgrow Worldwide

Overgrow USA 2014 4/20

A group of activists in the US are encouraging people nationwide to plant cannabis seeds on April 20th in their town to protest against the war on drugs

(INTELLIHUB) — In various isolated occurrences throughout the world activists have planted cannabis freely in public areas as a protest against inhumane drug laws. This year an effort is being organized to plant seeds all throughout the United States at one time, from Sunday, April 20th until the following weekend.

A facebook event page set up by organizers of the protest shows the following message:

Want to end this violent, pointless War on Drugs? Then go out from Sunday, April 20th until the following weekend and plant your seeds!
This is the end of The War on Drugs, because we’re now taking the war to them. Starting this 4/20, we’re planting Cannabis seeds all over the US. Get inventive! And also try to be respectful of private property. What are you waiting for? Get going!

A similar protest was in the world news recently. Last year police in the German city of Göttingen found and destroyed 70 marijuana plants spread around the city by a pro-cannabis protest group.

At the time, a Göttingen group calling itself ”A Few Autonomous Flower Children” said in an open letter several pounds of marijuana seeds were spread around the city as a protest against Germany’s “restrictive drug policies,”.

“We can’t set eyes on this useful and beautiful plant because it’s absolutely forbidden in Germany to grow it,” the letter read.

The letter said the group can’t understand “why cannabis, unlike alcohol, cannot be legally purchased.”

This was just a small effort coordinated by one group of isolated activists in one town, but if a viral campaign of this nature were to spring up all over the country, there could realistically be hundreds of thousands of plants popping up instead of just 70.

The following video contains an interview with one of the organizers of this protest:

BY JOHN VIBES

A GROUP OF ACTIVISTS IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE NATIONWIDE TO PLANT CANNABIS SEEDS ON APRIL 20TH IN THEIR TOWN TO PROTEST AGAINST THE WAR ON DRUGS

(INTELLIHUB) — In various isolated occurrences throughout the world activists have planted cannabis freely in public areas as a protest against inhumane drug laws. This year an effort is being organized to plant seeds all throughout the United States at one time, from Sunday, April 20th until the following weekend.

A facebook event page set up by organizers of the protest shows the following message:

Want to end this violent, pointless War on Drugs? Then go out from Sunday, April 20th until the following weekend and plant your seeds!
This is the end of The War on Drugs, because we’re now taking the war to them. Starting this 4/20, we’re planting Cannabis seeds all over the US. Get inventive! And also try to be respectful of private property. What are you waiting for? Get going!

A similar protest was in the world news recently. Last year police in the German city of Göttingen found and destroyed 70 marijuana plants spread around the city by a pro-cannabis protest group.

At the time, a Göttingen group calling itself ”A Few Autonomous Flower Children” said in an open letter several pounds of marijuana seeds were spread around the city as a protest against Germany’s “restrictive drug policies,”.

“We can’t set eyes on this useful and beautiful plant because it’s absolutely forbidden in Germany to grow it,” the letter read.

The letter said the group can’t understand “why cannabis, unlike alcohol, cannot be legally purchased.”

This was just a small effort coordinated by one group of isolated activists in one town, but if a viral campaign of this nature were to spring up all over the country, there could realistically be hundreds of thousands of plants popping up instead of just 70.

You are not alone guy's... You may think you're alone but this is not the case my friends..
I know for a fact that many european countries are working very hard on making this year's overgrow BIG!
In sweeden there's an organisation sending out free autoflowering seeds to people so they can be planted in april.
In denmark the different cannabis organisations are working on getting seed-bombs out to all the members and active people who wish to bomb the world with cannabis seeds.
I have a pill glass of seeds (3-400) ready for my city. Me and a friend are headed out next month durring nighttime to plant all around the city. Both in the most obvious places but also in sneaky locations so they may have a chance to grow big before being chopped ^^ It's going down this year guys. Hope you get massive over there! ;)

I am not so much for growing in public places but remote locations that are far from kids that is my only concern with over grow.

Planting a few over at city hall would be hilarious.

my towns problem however is that the highschool is across the street from city hall and kids frequent city hall a lot during mornings and lunch hours. I would prefer they did not find plants or participate with overgrow as well because it can really mess up a kids future with criminal records till the laws are all sorted out. There are responsible kids out there that support their parents decision but at least they have parental guidance as well. I dunno....

Ah gotcha :) Ours is in the middle of downtown. Noone but the mayor and council, and guys looking for permits. The council is really conservative here, only 2 cities that can't grow indoors or out, we happen to be one of them. At least it will get the riff raff from Mexico out of town for the year. They do these big grows in the area and the money all goes back to Mexico. Maybe locally mcdonalds might get some business, they're taking ebt now :helpsmilie:

I guess I'm still bitter we can't grow this season :)

Not too concerned with the kids. When you read crazy stuff they write in open house, congratulations future janitors xd I know I'm bad * grabs coat*

Reminds me of that mom in community college who sees her kid get a certificate xd in the ceremony.. Then stands up crying and says my babies gonna be a doctor! Were doomed..

Ah gotcha :) Ours is in the middle of downtown. Noone but the mayor and council, and guys looking for permits. The council is really conservative here, only 2 cities that can't grow indoors or out, we happen to be one of them. At least it will get the riff raff from Mexico out of town for the year. They do these big grows in the area and the money all goes back to Mexico. Maybe locally mcdonalds might get some business, they're taking ebt now :helpsmilie:

I guess I'm still bitter we can't grow this season :)

Not too concerned with the kids. When you read crazy stuff they write in open house, congratulations future janitors xd I know I'm bad * grabs coat*

Reminds me of that mom in community college who sees her kid get a certificate xd in the ceremony.. Then stands up crying and says my babies gonna be a doctor! Were doomed..

I have more education in me than most University students and I still have no high school diploma , we should learn for our own satisfaction lol and Janitorial work is honorable work ;) something tells me the new generation will even struggle with the Mc Donalds jobs... Not condemning I hope it turns out better than that lmao but who knows , we see what we see ><

Busy day inspecting some private property I have stewardship over. It is a vast natural property following the longest valley in Canada. It looks so peaceful but the land is mostly untouched and dangerous near the water due to sink holes ect.... There are 2 ways in to the property , one by foot and only foot access is allowed or I lose my stewardship. The other is by boat inthe creek but I am unsure if there are any safe landing spots that will not become damaged or altered so a boat trip will be needed to reveal that... My main goal is since I have been given permission to do this in this particular area and it is a protected and partial land reclamation area so I have to be very careful not to tamper with the natural balance! So further ado... Here is the gorgeous area I have to play with this season <3

IMAG4717.jpg
IMAG4718.jpg
IMAG4719.jpg
IMAG4720.jpg
IMAG47211.jpg
IMAG47221.jpg
IMAG4723.jpg
IMAG4724.jpg
IMAG4725.jpg
IMAG4726.jpg
IMAG4727.jpg
IMAG4728.jpg
IMAG4729.jpg
IMAG4730.jpg
IMAG4731.jpg
IMAG4732.jpg
IMAG47331.jpg
IMAG4734.jpg
IMAG47351.jpg
IMAG4736.jpg
IMAG4737.jpg
IMAG4738.jpg
IMAG4739.jpg
IMAG4740.jpg
IMAG4741.jpg

I am very fortunate that I can embrace my charisma , not only has it made me tons of friends but has given me opportunities that I never before even dreamed of!

Lets discuss safety and proper gear to bring when outplanting.
Here is my list so far for outplanting project of my own....
#1 most important... Toilet Paper
#2 Knife
#3 Adequate footwear and clothing
#4 First aid kit
#5 Drinking water and snacks
#6 Shovel with a D handle (more ergonomic to carry for miles in the bush and makes decent defense weapon from dogs/coyotes)
#7 Binoculars
#8 Big Balls!

This was what I would carry for prepping holes to outplant. I use marker tape to remind me the locations of the holes after , I do not need to bring this item I just pick them off the ground at the entrance of the area. Ummm so far all I got open to more suggestions lol , dirt comes later just before the plants arrive to harden off.

Some things off the top of my head that would also go well in outdoor planting kit;

GPS - note the lat and long of each plant :) Always thought what would be so cool, without geotracking of course! The only issue I would have with marker tape is the bright color, having survey experience I was trained to spot the smallest piece of tape or item out of the ordinary.

Compass.
And emphasis on #8 ;)

I think you have your list pretty solid WRB, love the property you will be working with, such a calm setting for some beautiful plants :Namaste: Positive vibes and more power to ya. OVERGROW!

Haha thanks for the reply! Awesome advice especially if someone was outplanting in the harsh bush! I makea different list for those type of areas they require more planning lol.... This is a bit different where I am now. It is natural wilderness but it is totally fenced off and no way to get lost unless you go off trail. Even then you will hit a trail in no time and follow it and you are out. I got my exact spots plotted on my map.

I got the highspots picked out and I do not use gps I use google maps and elevation maps but I actually do map it out lat and long haha
As for compass I do not need one the property is easy to navigate through after I scouted it all. I use tape for 2 reasons. I can boogy down a trail see it and it will refresh my memory of the plants location which will be far from the tape. I use tape as a hunter too and my father and I came up with some neat tricks as not to reveal location of our animals to opportunistic hunters while we go get a quad to pull it out (We hunt Elk and Moose) I might have to come up with a plant to haul water these high spots are 70 feet above the sacred creek....

The spots I am picking out will be somewhat in the open with some natural cover from the hail path.

Started mothers for Outdoor 2014 , Large 3 plants are M39 , second largest is Jamaican Sugar and the smaller 4 are Romulan Grapefruit Feminized (2 weeks old).

IMAG4744.jpg

Jamaican Sugar 2 weeks
IMAG4745.jpg

M39's 3 weeks old , notice on one she had major Mag lock issues , you can see how she is recovering from my care methods.
IMAG4747.jpg
IMAG4748.jpg

IMAG4746.jpg
IMAG4743.jpg

DG gifted me some new auto seeds , some from back crosses and some new!

Deep Chunkolate Female X LowRyder Male then Back Crossed using a male from that batch with female Pink Parvat X LowRyder. Tried the bud this morning it was sweet , delicious and Kushy!

Pink Parvat Female X LowRyder Male Back crossed Pink Parvat X LowRyder male and female.

Ladybug OG Female crossed with Pink Parvat X LowRyder Male

Deep Chunkolate X LowRyder lost chocolate flavor but stayed sweet and gained extra Kushy tones. Structure is exactly like my LowRyder
IMAG33631.jpg
LowRyder structure dominates the genepool on all my strains created but the effects stay same as the regulars. Effects duration is 3 hours so far.

I have 7 or 8 auto strains to use this year I am so happy :) I will breed M39 with the back crossed auto in hopes to make a semi auto or full auto M39 strain lol

Back
Top Bottom