First Seed Ever - Rooftop Terrace in Rome, Italy

SPQR

Hey guys, brand new to this. So here goes, first post. I live in Rome, Italy and some friends and I found a seed in the stuff we were smoking last week. I took it home, put it in water and all that for 24 hours, then planted it in a big cup. I never really thought anything would happen to it but it's now 3 inches tall in the last couple of days, and I have it outside. I live on the top floor of my building with a huge rooftop terrace that gets tons of warm sun all day long, with all the other plants in the garden.

I'm trying to learn all I can now on the fly! I have friends back home in the US who have grown some plants but never anything serious or really successful. Should I just keep spending my time reading through the mass of information on these forums? I'm also thinking about starting a growing/photo journal. From what I've read, I literally have one of the best places for outdoor plants because I'm in the Mediterranean with a private terrace, it can hardly get any better :)

Any suggestions for someone who seriously has no idea what they are doing and just learning on the go?

Thanks!

(Note: I know absolutely nothing about where the seed came from, so it'll just be a fun mystery I guess!)

:thumb:

Conradino, I read you Italian Outdoor Adventures. Amazing! haha I'll need to get some tips :) I'm hooked now and we live in the perfect place to grow for most of the year!

Great, man :tokin:

Sorry, Internet has been down and I've been super busy. Here she is now in all her glory!

IMG_39906.JPG

IMG_39925.JPG

Not bad, you might force her into flowering now as later she won't get as much sun as she could.

Yeah I was reading about that. And from reading your posts in your journal I think I'm glad she's growing down south here since our weather hasn't been quite as bad as you guys had it this summer. Everyone has said its the coldest summer they've ever seen though.

It definitely has, man! I've never seen such a season :bitingnails:
The thing is it helped my vegetative growth a lot and I didn't have to water even once, but now in early flowering that becomes a real problem.

We only got a few rainy days but it still has been a weird one for sure. You said to think about force flowering it. What would happen with just letting it go and grow? I know I'm new but it still seems so small! haha

It will start budding in two-three weeks anyway!

Good call Canradino! Here's a picture from a few weeks ago, and its got buds on it now that I'll take a picture of when I get some time!
IMG_40302.JPG

Back
Top Bottom