Please help

ds2007

any idea what cause this and how to treat it?
middle east.. 25-32 degrees, about 14.5 hours of sun a day here right now, direct sunlight 8 hours a day
soil from the garden shop (regular for all plants) outdoor of course...
those are two different plants - auto white weedow , dutch dragon but same symptoms
water it everyday and once a week a little little little bit of fertilizer (universal fertilizer for all plants)
11822125_10153895434526509_1443126260_o.jpg
11783854_10153895435256509_1739572236_o.jpg

We will need more information before anyone can give you an opinion,Things like soil or hydro. Temp and RH if inside how far is the light away from them.if soil how offen do u feed them and or water them.Stuff like that .It will eaiser to give an opinion
It kinda looks like you might be over feeding or they are being burnt.I'm not an expert that's why you need to give a lot more info.I'm sure someone else will post to it as well.:thumb:

middle east.. 25-32 degrees, about 14.5 hours of sun a day here right now, direct sunlight 8 hours a day
soil from the garden shop (regular for all plants) outdoor of course...
those are two different plants - auto white weedow , dutch dragon but same symptoms
water it everyday and once a week a little little little bit of fertilizer (universal fertilizer for all plants)

Here in Texas it is already over 105F in the shade. For reasons of the extreme heat I only add nutes maybe twice during vegetation, but usually once, and a mild concentration at that. My girls which are almost a month old thrive off 5-6 hours of direct sunlight per day (9 a.m.-3p.m.). I did start off with 9 hours of direct sunlight, but it quickly became too much for them to handle and they started getting a little leaf burn on a couple of them. After cutting back they've pepped right up and went crazy growing. Yeah, putting your girls in shade for the hottest part of your days will help you tremendously, and just water for a couple of weeks without nutes and you'll begin to see a surge of new growth.

Very similar weather here Tex. I am in Northern California, near Redding. This week has been unusually cool, with temps not exceeding 100F during the day, almost need a light jacket in that kind of weather. Next week is going to be a lot more normal: 105F to 109F. I've seen that before, and yea ... it kind of looks like water burn ... like the man said, don't get water on the leaves during daytime, and if you must foliar feed, do it near sundown.

Also, I would consider a possible magnesium deficiency. Are the stems redish or purple? Two half recommended doses of CalMag over next two feedings, or a half cup of Epsom Salts in 30 gallons of water over two feedings. I would do that anyway - sure won't hurt 'em. (For you metric folks: 2 - 5 ml of Epsom Salts in four liters of water)

~ Auggie ~

Very similar weather here Tex. I am in Northern California, near Redding. This week has been unusually cool, with temps not exceeding 100F during the day, almost need a light jacket in that kind of weather. Next week is going to be a lot more normal: 105F to 109F. I've seen that before, and yea ... it kind of looks like water burn ... like the man said, don't get water on the leaves during daytime, and if you must foliar feed, do it near sundown.

Also, I would consider a possible magnesium deficiency. Are the stems redish or purple? Two half recommended doses of CalMag over next two feedings, or a half cup of Epsom Salts in 30 gallons of water over two feedings. I would do that anyway - sure won't hurt 'em. (For you metric folks: 2 - 5 ml of Epsom Salts in four liters of water)

~ Auggie ~

I've had water burn and it looks exactly like that, down to the crooked paths the drops took before they stopped. This is one of mine that had it, but you can't tell now. It's not a month old yet, will be on Friday 31st. It has 13 friends, hopefully girlfriends, but I'll settle for 5.

7_28_15.jpg

I had the same thing especially on last years grow, I got an organic treatment called "Snake Killer" which sorted it. This year I treated the soil in the pots before putting in my plants, still got them on one so treated again and so far it seems to have worked again.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom