From now 'til harvest

tonythc

I got a couple of Blackberry ladies that look to be doing good in my eyes but to the more trained eye is there anything I could be doing from here on out till harvest?Im thinking they have around 4or5 weeks to go.The nights have been getting down around 65 degrees and days around 80 to 85 degrees.Maybe a little trimming around the buds so they can get some sunshine?

DSCF3630.JPG
DSCF35832.JPG
DSCF35951.JPG
DSCF36222.JPG
DSCF35902.JPG
DSCF35772.JPG
DSCF3630.JPG
DSCF36283.JPG
DSCF35951.JPG
DSCF35822.JPG
DSCF35832.JPG
DSCF36222.JPG
DSCF35902.JPG
DSCF35792.JPG

Looking really good Tony. I have no idea what region you are growing in but I thinned mine out incrementally as a hedge against mildew and bud rot. Mine are mirroring yours and I'd like to think I could make it another month but the weather here can turn on a dime, and when the rains come, they are usually here to stay and that will be the end of my grow. Peace dude, very nice.

Hey nwpassage,thanks for the kind words brother!

I was thinking about opening up the bud sites a little also.

The weather here in the south is kinda iffy but we could get a cold snap early or
it could be as late as sometime in november.

Can you post some pics of yours for comparison?:thumb:

Have you fed them anything to boost flowering ?
Where I am its getting into the 50's at night.

Just watch for condensation!
She looks happy :)

Yep pruning is the way to go. Just uncover all the budsites.

Hey nwpassage,thanks for the kind words brother!

I was thinking about opening up the bud sites a little also.

The weather here in the south is kinda iffy but we could get a cold snap early or
it could be as late as sometime in november.

Can you post some pics of yours for comparison?:thumb:

I'm using Fox Farms Big Bloom every other watering but I'm starting to ramp it up.

DSCN17865.JPG
DSCN17907.JPG
DSCN17837.JPG
DSCN1784a.jpg
DSCN17849.JPG

Have you fed them anything to boost flowering ?
Where I am its getting into the 50's at night.

Just watch for condensation!
She looks happy :)

I have only given my girls chicken crap, molasses,lime and 10-10-10 and lots of rainwater that I would catch in buckets.This is only my second grow so I am just trying lots of different things to see what works and doesnt work.I mixed my own soil with sand,jiffy seed starter mix,cow manure and jungle growth potting soil and perlite.:thumb:

Yes, so much awesome folks here. I learned (and continue to learn) how to grow cannabis here.
I love the look of those plants, there is something about cannabis plants grown outside that makes me think they will taste better. Maybe they just look yummier.
Welcome to our community bro, thank you for joining us!
:420:

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I trimmed one of my girls today.I got to thinking about it and instantly got tunnel vision.:yikes:

Its all a learning curve for me and I am still in the infant stage but heck! You dont know unless you try.Maybe I didnt hurt her to bad today.
DSCF36541.JPG
DSCF36512.JPG
DSCF36482.JPG
DSCF36531.JPG
DSCF36501.JPG
DSCF36472.JPG
DSCF36522.JPG
DSCF36491.JPG
DSCF3646_-_Copy.JPG
DSCF3645_-_Copy.JPG
DSCF3642_-_Copy.JPG

I wouldn't think any harm was done, and it should help get some good air flow through those buds. Maybe a little heavy handed but they look awesome. I love the look of those indoor lollipoped plants, so why not an outdoor bud monster.

Very nice. I am way behind you in flowering, but also growing outdoors.

Thanks Stinker!

You will catch up in no time!:thumb:

I think I am sold growing outdoors!.These Ladies started there journey 4/20/15 inside and moved them out at about a month and half and never looked back.:slide:

All three of us are in different latitudes, but fall, (or what passes for fall in paradise) is on it's way. I've seen your journal and you're gonna have good bud.

The girl that I trimmed heavy looks to be doing really well considering the cuts she got.Its definatley getting some good airflow! Will put some pics up in the next few days and let you judge.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom