How do u hide from the helicopters?

abstractOmind

Im growing outdoors and have a few plants most of which are only a few feet (althogh one is overhead) all quite spread out and choppers are crisscrossing the island I live on in search of ganja plants. Is there anything I can do withought blocking too much sun from my plants? Plz help

If you only have a few plants you can intersperse them with other plants or bushes. Or plant a small corn field. The more sophisticated methods DaMagoMan mentioned I don't know about.

You need local fona/plants
that have the same or close to same profiles as weed.

I only send 'em out, what comes back , comes back.
The fellas are real tight lipped since we are so closely monitored.
Somethin' about showin' your hand, was a black thang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh one tip, Camo and when ya' hear 'em.
Don't Move till they're gone.
They come back and look at you, anyway,
they got thermal or IR

Stay Safe :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

always wear camoflage(sp) in the field
if you hear them(helos), stop moving, don't look up
Until they(helos) they have gone.
If they don't leave and stop, turn or come back at you then
they are using Infra Red or Thermal
and they know you are there.

Rodger That??

Is the grow on your property? I am not an outdoor grower, and I don't know how well these work, but I have seen tents made specifically for this. Well, actually the one I am thinking off is called "The Auto-Flower". Its dome shaped, allows you to use the sun, and force 12 hours of light. Whic I think is a pretty cool feature. It also has a poly shield which is supposed to be 90% reflective of IR detection. . I have seen other products that do what this one claims as well. It might be obvious t an area thats prone to growing MJ, IDK. . . just letting you know that these exist. ..

Bagz :peace:

ya i was talking to some cops the other day.... and they were telling me how no thats pretty much standard to use thermal they look for a particular heat signature so ti will not be fooled by closely related plants. But then again in most cases they're not going to find one or two scattered plants they look for groupings any way thats whats up here in CO

I plant clones all over the place, and not to harvest bud but to try the best I can to reintroduce them into the ecosystem. I have planted about 75 plants, and about 7/10 were found before they could begin budding. I always loved arguing with my teachers who told me how 'evil', 'addictive' and 'dangerous' weed was, and i ALWAYS had a better argument.

Thanks bagz, but they came and didnt find my crop! (They were pretty scattered and all over the place) My friend had 12 in his backyard tho, which were pretty small that they found and were taking pictures, but he just moved them and they never came by to pick them up or ask questions.

In the UK we use lead to evade the choppers. Fix it to the ceiling of your growroom. The thicker the better depending on your light.

In the US, if growing indoors they need a search warrant to fly over your house and use infared/thermal with the intentions of finding a growsite. Everytime I hear a chopper comin I just grab my binoculars, which are located in my 'look-out' spot. Your 'look-out' spot should be somewhere you can look @ them w/o being seen like a hole in blinds, cracks in your doors anywhere you can look up into the sky with the binoculars without exposing yourself because if they are looking at your house then they are looking for you and they will see you if you go running out the front door with a huge pair of binoculars staring right @ them.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thankfully, all of the choppers I've seen have only flown over once and occasionally I'll see one w/ a nice hefty lil black ball strapped to the bottom of its nose, is that the scanner?

Yeapper, could just be a camera but hard to tell without access to it :)

Just be lucky you don't live in a fly zone like me :cheesygrinsmiley:
Very Nerve wracking !!!
Builds character :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there Mr. Mago! Been a few. Welcome back.

I actually live a few miles from the airport, it is VERY nerve racking, I guess their landing path is right above my house. I get alot of military heilcopters/news choppers. I'm pretty sure its the black heli's you gotta watch for. I know for a fact that the state police here have only one infared heli and its based far from here plus its colors are a DEAD give away. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not worried though, im nestled in nice n tight. You just gotta be aware of your surroundings. Its kinda fun spying on them, keeps ya alert and on edge.

I've got my gray hair. Plus my hearing has improved from listening to the helicopters. I can tell what they're up to just by listening.
Military: they fly straight over hurrying to wherever.
Fire, accident, fugitive: they fly in wide circles but stay in one area.
Feds: they circle, too, and loop and swoop all around, having fun like cowboys. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were high on something. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom