Guerilla grow in pots

juniorburrito

Everything I read on guerilla grows seem to have you prepping the ground, and planting directly in the ground. I was thinking more along the lines of planting 4 or so plants in potters and putting them out in my spot.

There easy to move if the need arises
I dont need to worry about whats in the soil in the ground, there growing in the pots.
Anything wrong with this?

you know,if you 're going to grow a guerrilla garden,it means for sure that growing in your home country is not tollerated,so i would suggest you to not grow in pots,think about it:if helicopters,i hope it never happens,but if helicopters or something similar would control your growing area,big large pots will capture for sure their attention,they could ask themselves:why these big large pots are in this green area?,what plants people use to grow in a green area?;they are not stupid,now please listen:you should find a place in guerriglia very bushy,so that the plant can mimetize with them and look like that bushes,so that from their elicopters the plants look like that bushes.
You should grow in the soil
bye
hopegrower

thats why i only plant clones.....when it comes to guerilla growing it isnt worth the risk of imssing a male and having a whole crop full of seeds

Everything I read on guerilla grows seem to have you prepping the ground, and planting directly in the ground. I was thinking more along the lines of planting 4 or so plants in potters and putting them out in my spot.

There easy to move if the need arises
I dont need to worry about whats in the soil in the ground, there growing in the pots.
Anything wrong with this?
Nothing wrong with it. I've been doing it that way for years! A few suggestions though...No pots. search grow bags. They have the shape of a pot and are easy to use and 1/10th the cost so if something happens your not out 4 or 5 bucks a pot. Instead your out .$50 to $1.00 a bag. Plus a whole roll will fit in a back pack versus you carrying tons of pots around. For security dig holes and set the bag and plant down into the hole. You have the ability to move them without them sticking out into the open. Don't be afraid to work up to bag size by transplanting. Just because your guerilla growing doesn't mean you can't do things right. To scout out possible grow sites drop some change next to a spot that might make a great seat or wedge a dollar bill under the edge of a rock well enough to keep the wind from blowing it away but still make it visible. Leave the cash out without coming back for 2 weeks minimum. After 2 weeks and you come back and the money is gone the site will NOT make a good spot. but if you come back to the money it means it's not a traveled site and will work.

I know with the potted plants at my house during the summer I have to water everyday or they will wilt and look very bad yet the plants in the ground i can water every other day or even miss a few days without to many problems. Plants with a large root mass in the ground have access to much while a plant in a pot has only whats in the pot to depend on.

I'd say use pots only if you are going to be there alot during the hot days of summer

the last thing you want to do is return to your spot, make trips back a minimal as possible....i wouldnt use pots cuz your gonna need to water them more often, if their in the ground you can forget bout them unless there is a drought for a week or more....if i were you id plant in the ground and chop the males, make 2 or 3 trips back to check males and water

i suggest you to germinate seeds in little pots or rockwool,where ever you want to germinate them,and then to transplant inthe ground,the piece of ground you wanna transplant in should be subjected to a test and here it is:you should see how long it takes to drain out,i suggest you also to buy jorge cervantes ultimate grow dvd 2,it's all about guerriglia,would sugegst you to dig a hole in the ground where you wanna grow and to fill it with 50% potting soil,30%of perlite,10%worm castings and 10% of expended clay,and always remember,plan before to plant,because,honestly,now it's too late to grow some good cannabis plant,guerriglia garden are excellent and convenient because the plant can be confused with other plant to be not recognizeble ad so you can plant since march/april and let the plant grow great.
alright bye
hopegrower

Nothing wrong with it. I've been doing it that way for years! A few suggestions though...No pots. search grow bags. They have the shape of a pot and are easy to use and 1/10th the cost so if something happens your not out 4 or 5 bucks a pot. Instead your out .$50 to $1.00 a bag. Plus a whole roll will fit in a back pack versus you carrying tons of pots around. For security dig holes and set the bag and plant down into the hole. You have the ability to move them without them sticking out into the open. Don't be afraid to work up to bag size by transplanting. Just because your guerilla growing doesn't mean you can't do things right. To scout out possible grow sites drop some change next to a spot that might make a great seat or wedge a dollar bill under the edge of a rock well enough to keep the wind from blowing it away but still make it visible. Leave the cash out without coming back for 2 weeks minimum. After 2 weeks and you come back and the money is gone the site will NOT make a good spot. but if you come back to the money it means it's not a traveled site and will work.

Great tips, hopefully he listened to you....I was gonna tell him that stuff about pots...but the worst is watering...pots dry extremely fast outside.

Ok 1st I heard of a diaper, but I would caution that leaving a diaper in the forests would be all that good for a soil decomposition> if it is in pot or grow bag maybe so it can be removed> hey if it holds our water than it should hold real water>

I know with the potted plants at my house during the summer I have to water everyday or they will wilt and look very bad yet the plants in the ground i can water every other day or even miss a few days without to many problems. Plants with a large root mass in the ground have access to much while a plant in a pot has only whats in the pot to depend on.

I'd say use pots only if you are going to be there alot during the hot days of summer

how large are your plants during the summer monthes? i would guess maryland doesnt get as hot as the southern states during the grow season. big plants will require a lot more water than smaller ones do. i went to the beach for a week this year while having to leave my plants unattended. one of the hottest and driest weeks for north carolina and when i returned the plants looked decent.
the plants you are talking about watering everyday, are they inside? learned from my mom that plants inside need more water since there's usually lower humidity inside.
anyway im starting to ramble on... whats the question again?:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom