Florida Medical Marijuana

MacMota

There's a new initiative in Florida to get Medical Marijuana added to the November 2010 ballot. The organization that's collecting signatures is People United For Medical Marijuana or PUFMM for short. Their website has a link to a petition that can be downloaded and signed and they have a Facebook page as well. They're also going to be out and about at many local events. Keep your eyes peeled and let's get this thing on the ballot!

Hey Sonic, Thank You so much for the link but it's PUFMM.org, yer link still get's ya there though so it's all good. People United For Medical Marijuana. Just get the word out say Puff 'em .org:cheer:

On Friday, Oct. 16, PUFMM will be at Tobacco Road in Miami. There will be bands celebrating Natural Cure Week and PUFMM members will be out in force to get people to sign the petition that night. So come down make a night of it and sign the petition!!!

R.E.C.

i just joined

I hope you all still view this thread.

Here in Florida.. We need help! There is no other way to say this. It took California 15 years and it took Michigan 14 years, these are huge efforts to undertake and we are building our network around the state but we are still all volunteers and we need to realize that we can't be upset with our laws until we get out there and actually collect those petitions!

We have groups everywhere (also makes it hard to update them all). There are also message board posts everywhere, I just now found this one.

If you are ready to make a change, join one of our 36 chapters around the state and step up to make a change.

Email info@pufmm.org to learn more about how to help.:cheer:

i want to help! anything in the NW FLorida area? everyone around here are pretty conservative, and i am as well, but I'm all for cannabis legalization... people need to be informed of the facts because a lot of people around here think it's a hardcore drug or something. haha. im in the 850 area lol

I'm on it as well. I'll download the petition and send it off. I became a member as well. Thank you for the heads up:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom