White House Petition need signatures

seattledoc

With the presidents recent comments partly in favor of a different approach to marijuana there is a petition on the white house web site "we the People" that is trying to get the federal government to look at this issue ~ Cannabis should be legalized for retail sale and consumption on a federal level for all above the age of 21, and it should be taxed.

Please take the time to sign it and help us show how much support there is for the need to legalize it throughout the USA of course there is no guarantees that even if we get enough signatures it will go too far but like so many other controversial issues it is a starting point.

Here is the link: The White House

seattle i posted something similar on the frequently asked question forums and got a buncha flak for it.i signed the petition then thought hey it only has 10k posts imma head over to 420.com and try to help the cause.well i know why its not legalized now because everyone is standing around whining about it and not unitiing.yeah it prob wont do squat but it helps the cause!!!

Back
Top Bottom