Jedi OG Kush Harvested 02/22/11

Nebody209

well here it is every one finally harvested my jedi og kush supposedly 41% thc, enjoy
SDC13800.JPG
SDC13801.JPG
SDC13802.JPG
SDC13808.JPG
SDC13810.JPG
SDC13811.JPG
SDC13815.JPG
SDC13816.JPG
SDC13817.JPG
SDC13818.JPG
SDC13820.JPG
SDC13821.JPG
SDC13822.JPG
SDC13823.JPG
SDC13824.JPG
SDC13825.JPG
SDC13826.JPG
SDC13827.JPG
SDC13812.JPG
SDC13813.JPG
SDC13814.JPG
SDC13828.JPG
SDC13830.JPG
SDC13831.JPG
SDC13833.JPG
SDC13834.JPG
SDC13835.JPG
SDC13836.JPG
SDC13837.JPG
SDC13838.JPG
SDC13839.JPG
SDC13840.JPG
SDC13841.JPG
SDC13842.JPG
SDC13843.JPG
SDC13844.JPG
SDC13846.JPG
SDC13847.JPG

:tokin:

awesome looking! that's a purdy lady right there...but 41%??? That's more then double i've heard in any other strain...if that's true why i have not heard of this strain before!?!

i said exactly the same thing but its true watch the reviews on youtube or right here frm 420mag good stuff its like lemon skunk x og and i am not saying thats wat mine are rated at im just sayin thats wat the strain is supposed to be

No reason to b a shit talker hm u dont like it dont read probly hurts too much n e ways right???

Seems like your the one who cant read.
What does, " b a shit talker hm u dont like it dont read probly hurts too much n e ways right?

Maybe its more like this, "No reason to be a shit talker if you don't like it don't read, it probably hurts too much anyways right? That sounds a little more like the english language. I can tell you finished grade school.

Or like this..."No reason to be a shit talker, if you don't like it, don't read it". Probably hurts too much anyways right? reading420magazine::reading420magazine: Just a guess. No hard feelings. Lets keep this place educational and beneficial for all of us huh? I read it too and thought it was a little crazy, but then I realized he said,"Supposedly 41% thc" and realized his information was misleading.:goodluck:

Or aperently ur 2 fuckin nieve to realize i am txting and obviosly purposely leaving out letters sorry yhe grammer wasnt proper enough for u pot heads didnt realize i was i fkn 3rd grade grammer again. N btw fuck u i actually just finished out an eight year contract with the military as a communications spc. Somebody must had thought i was smart, once again this is random information from the internet take it as gods word if u wnt i frankly dont care i am just relayin wat i have read. Now for those of u who care to read my post for its possible educational values or just for the pretty pics feel free but if u happen to be here for the simple fact u dont believe the strain is 41% do some research ur self and take it up with whoever posted this information on the interwebs its not like i created it ppl i just wanna smoke, dueces

ok so this is for all u nay sayers the following is from cannabis culture pardon me for using outside sources but this should answer n e questions...
Plant height: Medium,THC level %: 41% Flowering: 47 Days Yield: 980-1020 g/m2 Grows: Indoors/Outdoors/Greenhouse Strain Genetics: Proprietary Secret, Mostly Indica Grow Difficulty: Very Easy Plant Odor: Sweet, Hashy, slight fruit undertone Smoke Flavor: Moderately Smooth and medium heavy sweetness
no more freakin bickering, and if u still dont believe, google jedi og kush seeds

ok so this is for all u nay sayers the following is from cannabis culture pardon me for using outside sources but this should answer n e questions...
Plant height: Medium,THC level %: 41% Flowering: 47 Days Yield: 980-1020 g/m2 Grows: Indoors/Outdoors/Greenhouse Strain Genetics: Proprietary Secret, Mostly Indica Grow Difficulty: Very Easy Plant Odor: Sweet, Hashy, slight fruit undertone Smoke Flavor: Moderately Smooth and medium heavy sweetness
no more freakin bickering, and if u still dont believe, google jedi og kush seeds

yo nebody209 looks like u had a nice grow im just starting my first one myself, doubt its goin look quite as nice as yours but its only bagseed so fingers crossed il get something, and hey dont worry about people who feel the need to be RIGHT all the time, every forum has people like that, il be honest iv never heard of 41% thc but i wouldnt say its impossible but as you said your not sure on how reputable your source was, either way dude dont listen to people who bad mouth, every one on here whos worth talkin to is either out for giving help or getting help, sit down and blaze up man :)
:peacetwo:

4 sure gob i feel ya n good luck on ur bagseed, and actually i dont think my guy is not reputable infact im almost 100% positive he was right on with the strain looks n smells exactly like evrywer says it should, and btw yes i know 41% thc is practicly an unheard of thc range for well n e plant in fact iff im not mistaken the highest that most everyone knows is blue dream @ 27% but i stand by wat i say being that everywer i read says 41%, and willoby, dnt trip man i was only pissed at hm probly sum 16 yr punk ass kid who doesnt know wat hes talkin bout n e ways, his accounts newer than mine and this is my first online community for grwin so, im assumin hes a nube.
Ne wayz, love peace n afro greace stay up ninjas n ninjettes, 3njoy

Props to you on a killer grow man! I also looked up the strain and it is all over the web claiming 41% thc, but it isn't from any really reputable seed banks or anyone who you have heard of...Fuck all the bullshit, were here to enjoy each others skills and get educated from other like minded people. I hope your smoke is as good as it looks...I'm sure it wont be disappointing...About Blue Dream, have you or anyone reading this ever grown that strain??? I thought Tangerine Dream and LSD from Barney's Farm was the highest at 24-25%. I myself am growing some AK47xLowryder#2 and Blueberry Kush. I hope my plants look this good in the end...:goodluck:

thats killer dude and cheers i got lots of sprouts which im happy about as this is my first grow (even if it did take about 35 seeds for 11 to germinate and that took 2 weeks!) but im going put that down to the fact it was bag seed lol and respect to willoby ^^^^ were all here to help and be helped =] :peacetwo: guys, hope i manage to grow something that looks half that tasty, smokin my own stuff is goin be the best feelin :D

to willoby... i willl deffinately have to agree with u there, none of these places i am seeing are anything i have ever seen before with outrageous prices but there is nothing else to be found and trust me i've spent hours upon hours looking so... its watever. either way some of the best smoke i have ever smoked i just wish i had been able to let it go that extra cpl weeks, but i still have the bottom halves of the plants going so well see wats to come. as for the blue dream i have never grown it nor do i know n e one that has but i have had the pleasure of owning an ounce and it is definately my favorite, and i will most definately attempt a grow.

and good luck to u gob. do u happen to have an idea on the strain, and r u gonna post a journal? if so im in i have about 40 bagseeds i have too im gonnna start soon, and as far as the taste goes it was amazing but i think its strictly due to the strain cuz i know i fkd up a cpl times:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom