Triangle Kush x Dr Grinspoon

Thebreeder

Just wanted to share my high brix Triangle kush x Dr Grinspoon.
IMG_20151030_202443.jpg
IMG_20151030_202212.jpg
IMG_20151030_201023.jpg
IMG_20151030_202212.jpg

Bought some Dr grinspoon seed from Barney's. Stressed a female to herm, got the pollen. Then I pollinated my triangle kush. Took those seeds and back crossed again with the triangle kush. She smells very sweet sour canydy like, very different.

She's about 3 weeks in. She is usually done in 9 weeks, but 8 weeks gives a better taste. I use beer, milk and molasses to feed soil. Soil is pro mix HP mixed with ff and other amendments. I also use coco coir pots.

The high is pretty intence. Very strong sativa high, energetic. If you smoke too much it turns into a narcotic type of high.
IMG_20151031_212800.jpg
IMG_20151031_212724.jpg
IMG_20151031_212800.jpg

Giving the girls their last feeding of milk beer and molasses. They really pack on weight and resin the last 2 weeks. I'll post more pic tonight.

Microbes love it.

I use a sprouted seed drench made with malted barley grain. I'm assuming for the very same reasons and with similar results. So, you have me curious. How do you apply? Mixed at what ratio?

Luscious-looking plants, by the way.

I use a sprouted seed drench made with malted barley grain. I'm assuming for the very same reasons and with similar results. So, you have me curious. How do you apply? Mixed at what ratio?

Luscious-looking plants, by the way.

Hi, thanks for the kind words. I use 1 cup of raw milk, half ounce of molasses per gal. of water. For the beer I use 1 cup per gal. I usually do the milk and molasses first. Then on next feeding I'll do the beer. I use structured water to make it all work.

Back
Top Bottom