Crop King Seeds Northern Lights Auto Fem

420forsure

Little ways into flower. Pretty strong plant. only slightly burned her. Being Grown under a hps and led hybrid. Have a couple more strains from them as well. Just my first time with a auto flower. 150 watt hps and 300 watt led.
DSCN015110.JPG

20160210_210442.jpg
20160211_143711.jpg

The smells not to terrible at the moment. I dont have a carbon filter on that setup yet and the smell hasn't got to out of hand. Here's a couple pictures from today. Sorry for the sideways. I'm on my phone. Oh another thing. With the bright pink and purple from the led it was kind of hard to tell I had a deff. Until after I got her in normal light.

White Rhino day 51

20160301_191737.jpg

Exodus Cheese day 51

20160301_191744.jpg

Exodus Cheese

20160301_191744_1.jpg

Harvest soon! May stagger it.

EC is a 56 day per the breeder, will harvest 3 of the 6 on Monday and the other 3 around a week later.

WR is a 63 day per the breeder, will harvest 2 of the 6 on Monday (day 56), 2 of the remaining 4 on day 63 and the final two watch the trichs for 20% amber.

I have been watching the trichs for the past week and have about 30+% cloudy, no amber on the EC. The WR is still 90+% clear. I will not let any of them go beyond 50% cloudy or 30% amber.

Peace out,

GR

420FS,
Those are exactly 1 gallon plastic cans, I can get 24 in my cabinet, but unless I find the right pheno I will probably not do that big a grow. I want to do a two plant SCrog with my Exodus Cheese. She is the bitch!

What do you mean by, "will be shit"?

GR

?? What?? What r you growing under?

Was under a 400W HPS but it died at about three weeks ago and am using my LED to finish. It is a good one.

GR
Also growing Hempy buckets!

One of the worst places to get caught growing.

Oh, then thank you, I hope so. I got fucked by fungus gnats a few weeks back and they stunted to the max. Them cocksuckers, I had been seeing one in the cabinet but I thought I had killed it. That week I pulled all the plants out to check them because they began drinking less not more as I expected in mid flower. When I brushed the surface of the coco there must of been at least a dozen in each bucket. I treated with BTi and a couple of stickies in the cabinet. By the way my cabinet is only 8 sqft. by 6 feet tall.

GR

Sorry I lost a post there.

I am from where you don't want to get caught.

My cabinet is only 8 sqft, x 6 feet tall.

Oh and thanks for the boost but my harvest is going to suck, I got hit by fungus gnats a few weeks back. They got my grow hard them little cocksuckers, I figure I am going to lose at least 40% weight. But shit dude, the EC is one fine bitch and I got her mother. Want to do a two plant SCrog next falls grow.

GR

LOL must be real FU'ed up.

Did not mean to hijack you thread!

I thought I was posting the the bud photo forum. :lot-o-toke:

GR

Back
Top Bottom