First Bubba Kush Grow

Extinct420

Hey all these are my 2 Bubba kush lady's I'm day 23 in and loving it how do they look so far any advice I will definitely take
20160512_071136.jpg
20160512_071153.jpg

really beautiful indica you have there, it lookslike this one will be a short plant strain! Huge leaves for such height!

My advice for feeding is, less is more and only water when pots are very light, let the plant drink the water before you add more

Ah! genetics are everything too ;)

Awesome and thanks for the info I will deff try to take care of them.. Crazy how big the leaves are for only being 4 inches high that's what I thought too!! I actually bought the seeds from crop king seeds too I will definitely get more seeds from these guys!!

Hey man, I'll sub up to this for sure.. Just popped a bubba around 10 days ago, been in pot for about a week now... My favourite plant I've grown... What's the genetics of yours? Mines a medicann; bubblegum x master kush... Be good to see what's in a name, lol...

Hey yeah this is my first time growing Bubba and so far I love em i will definitely bye more seeds from crop king seeds. I believe the genetics are: Bubble Gum X Original Kush looks like they will stay nice and short!!

Kush, expect a bit of stretch.. Last one I grew from seed did.. Very similar breeding...

Never hurts opening them up...you going to top it?

Hey yeah this is my first time growing Bubba and so far I love em i will definitely bye more seeds from crop king seeds. I believe the genetics are: Bubble Gum X Original Kush looks like they will stay nice and short!!
I thought it was bubblegum × master kush?

The pre 99 bubba was 45 days flowering. Awsome cali strain. One of my favorite. You really gotta pack the numbers per light to get good yield.

Hey there yeah the genetics are bubblegum x original kush it's my first time growing this strain so I'm learning on the fly thanks for the info I'll keep it in mind I have about 10,000 Lumen's getting to those 2 girls!!

Back
Top Bottom