3 weeks flowering stage

Dmartz28

First time making it this far - seems pretty good up to this point
image12032.jpeg

image12031.jpeg

You are 2 weeks ahead of me on your grow, I just finished week one only 10 maybe 11 more to go for mine. So this is your 1st go at flowering? Nice:thumb: Now the fun begins. You should start up a journal to document this event. From the looks of it, your going to pull it off this grow and get a harvest :cheer:

What are you feeding her? How much light you have her under? Don't be bashful, share the experience. My 1st grow was more of a journal, my present grow is more like blog since I am back to work and only get to update with photos like once a week.
All in all I would say your doing great and your lady looks like she is going to be sharing the buds with you :high-five:
Plus a journal makes it easier for us old farts to be able to find you and check out your garden from time to time.

:goodjob:
What strain is it?
Soil?
CFLs?
Feeding?

:goodjob:
What strain is it?
Soil?
CFLs?
Feeding?

See what I mean? The people want to know more, give it to us. Don't be bashful, tell us everything, do you grow so you can medicate because of aches and pains, or do you grow because you just enjoy the high and want to know what your smoking.

Just so you don't feel like your being asked to share and we won't share back here is my story in a nut shell. Smoked, grew and sold weed back in the late 70's early 80's met a gal decided the risk was to high so I stopped everything for around 30 years, Oregon went legal last year recreational so I started growing and partaking but found now I prefer to use it as a medicine more then I did for getting high. Grow way more then I could use in a life time but give it away to friends and family since in Oregon that is legal. Found growing to be extremely addictive and relaxing and thats me in a nutshell.

thanks for everyone's input. I'm growing jack herer, unfortunately my environment is tricky as I'm in an apartment but I'm giving it my best. Been using 3 cfl's the whole time, switched to bloom nutrients when I put her into the flowering stage. You think I'm over watering? Could be the case. Overall she has grown massive these past few weeks, new branches everywhere. Please share input

Is it from fem seeds? I ask cuz I can't see flowers and the growth looks a little boyish to me.
It does look a little wet. Maybe a little heavy on nitrogen.

Interesting that you say that. It is a fem seed, there's white hairs beginning to grow everywhere. I hope it's not a fuckin male

Interesting that you say that. It is a fem seed, there's white hairs beginning to grow everywhere. I hope it's not a fuckin male

:yahoo: Awesome! No doubt you're fine then. I couldn't see the pistils in the pictures.
The tall growth habit is likely from being under CFLs. I just wanted to "weed out" the possibility.

Yeah man I've been battling height problems since the early days, added extra CFL's to the mix to try and fight that issue. Going to try and upload another pic of the pistils, hopefully I didn't screw something up and turned her hermie

:thumb: Yep - it's a girl!
My only suggestions are:
Ease off the 'N' and make sure you don't over water her.
You're doing great!

I'm done with nutrients then. How often do you recommend watering?

She has a ways to go. I wouldn't stop nutrients. I think I see 'N' claw. If so, you are maxing her out. In bloom 'N' should go down but she still needs the rest.

Since you are in bloom and aren't going to transplant, you can water her as needed. As long as the roots aren't soggy in the bottom of the pot, you should be good. I can't guess at a schedule - too many variables. The size of the pot, the soil, the temperature and RH, and the particular plant's metabolism all enter into it. You don't want the full wet/dry cycle like in early veg, but you do want to let her dry out between waterings. Better slightly dry than slightly wet.

The experts at the Greenhouse Seed Company suggest you let the medium dry out completely at least twice in the flowering stage. This is to give the roots (1) a chance to expand and also (2) to get some extra oxygen to the root system which further increase the plant´s metabolism, making it respond more forcefully to the nutrients you give it.

If your medium is not coco or perlite (both allow for oxygen to the roots even when you overwater) then try to achieve total dryness once or twice and then keep adding water, each day if needed but only to keep the medium "medium-wet", not soggy. If the upper 1-5 cm of medium is dry, then water.

I'm done with nutrients then. How often do you recommend watering?

If you want to get nice buds, your not done yet with the nutrients, you just need to switch what you have been giving them. You should be upping their potassium and phosphorus. Plants use a lot of nitrogen when they are vegging but as soon as they flip into flower their nitrogen uptake slows way down and they need potassium and phosphorus in order to develop big healthy flowers. They will still consume some nitrogen just not near as much because they are in a different phase of their life.

Water only when the plant wants to be watered, depending on what type of medium you are using this time frame will vary, for example, if you are growing in soil, it could be every 3 to 4 days where as with coco it will be much sooner. If you are growing in a DWC bucket, it could be 2 times a day or more. All depends on how you are growing.

Lmao @ first time making it this far.. wonder how things went in his "not so good, earlier days"..
pro tips:
Move out the apartment
Grow more than one plant
ditch the CFLs
veg your plant/s
cut clones
stick with water, some root food for early seedlings, and light nutes in early veg
AND dont buy haze genetics and complain about HEIGHT 20200503_150217.jpg
20200503_150041.jpg
20200503_145841.jpg

Mature plants homie. A week behind yours
Day 14

Back
Top Bottom