TheFertilizer

I thought I would share some pictures of this mutant plant I have been growing. Supposed to be Frankenberry, it was a rather premature looking bagseed.

IMG_20160507_002404.jpg
IMG_20160509_003048.jpg
IMG_20160510_095605.jpg
IMG_20160512_004349.jpg
IMG_20160512_004435.jpg
IMG_20160513_011133.jpg
20160515_005240.JPG
IMG_20160516_002438.jpg

At this point I am really interested to see what it does, so far not one leaf it's out in is normal

I get that from time to time i just kill them as they never keep up with the other plants but let me tell you if you keep it and give it the time and love you'll be surprise what it turn in too.

I see the leaves are a little odd. But is it a polyploid ? It appears that it could have that characteristic . I had one once ( wish I had cloned it) . In the beginning it looked odd and looked like a runt of the litter. But by the end it was a hedge! Nothing in the garden compared to it , in smoke or yield . I would keep her and see . Hope to see more photos .

Cool on my polyploid it put out a branch between nodes rotating its position every other node . Do you see anything like that happening ?

Cool on my polyploid it put out a branch between nodes rotating its position every other node . Do you see anything like that happening ?

I honestly haven't paid close enough attention, but it seems to be putting out an abnormal amount of small internodal growth. I will get some better pictures later but since I am doing 12/12 from seed I am in my dark period right now.

Well mine was very short and compact so much so that I almost pulled it but there was just somthing different about and something inside me said let it go. Well If it ends up being a polyploid and that's where my money is at she will surprise you when she stretches and you will be happy with the yield . I look forward to watching her grow.

one of the frisian dews, i gave a freind, for outdoor, is in veg here. blooming wont start here, till about first week of august. today is mid june. so, why does it look like its starting to bloom? or, is that just a bunch of tiny leaves all at ounce? lol. its a bushy plant. my pheno, is more lanky.

cut the centers out of the tops. she will start filling out better, rather than straight up. this will add bud sites, and, increase yield. peace.

one of the frisian dews, i gave a freind, for outdoor, is in veg here. blooming wont start here, till about first week of august. today is mid june. so, why does it look like its starting to bloom? or, is that just a bunch of tiny leaves all at ounce? lol. its a bushy plant. my pheno, is more lanky.

I planted 12/12 from seed so yes it's blooming. I think it stretched up like that because I changed the bulb to HPS once I saw pre-flowers.

Back
Top Bottom