True OG Clone Grow - 1st timer

Honz

My first grow. I was fortunate to obtain some True OG clones a few days ago. Got em transplanted into soil. Concerned about the yellowing/browning/curling so I posted a thread asking for help on that.
While a little impatient waiting on the clones, I procured some Crop King Seeds and have successfully germinated about 90% of the White Widow and Crown Royal. I think all but 3 seeds have now popped.

IMG_490610.jpg
IMG_4907-3.jpg
IMG_49009.JPG
IMG_490112.JPG
IMG_49028.JPG
IMG_49037.JPG
IMG_490512.JPG
IMG_490410.JPG

What's in this soil?

I think it's a little bit too rich for the clones, and that's why they show burning symptoms.

All the burning symptoms were there when I received them, I think the yellowing increased just slightly during the first 24-36 hours but now that has waned.
Plants are now into day 6 after transplanting and the yellowing is actually decreasing noticeably. The brown is still there of course.
New growth on top of each plant looks great. Roots have already reached the bottom of the 16oz cups. Yeah!

I tell ya, I was very anxious and worried about them but now I am feeling pretty relieved.

My plan is to wait an additional week then I will transplant into 1Gal pots. I am guessing that is the point at which I need to start adding nutrients? Time to do research.

UPDATE: Clones are going great after transplanting into 2.5QT pots last Saturday. I got a bunch of free pots from the local nursery - asked for 1gal pots and didn't realize they were only 2.5QT until I got home. Ill get some 1gal later so for now this will suffice. The next transplant will be into 5gal smart pots.
clones-at-35-weeks.1174602
clones-at-35-weeks.1174603

Time to start a Journal!

Back
Top Bottom