CKS - Early Miss at 61 Days

Torst

Hey,

These are two of my CKS Autoflower Early Miss @ 61 days above ground today.

These were kind of an after thought just to fill space in my tent with the other photoperiod plants. Put two plants in this one 5 gal bucket. they also stretched like mad because the other plants that went in were much bigger. (Bad, Bad, I know!!)

But I guess room well used as they are doing alright. Also pretty much 12/12 except for a week or two.

If these get me 6 grams I'd be happy, lol! This is my very first grow, don't be to rough :p

2016-06-24_20_07_26.jpg

2016-06-24_20_07_41.jpg

:thumb:CKS Early Miss is one of my favorite autos! Nice buzz, relaxing and pain relieving. As you stated you could of yielded more if they had not been crowded by the photos and in their own pots. The main cola looks decent. I bet it smoked just fine! I have grown 4 varieties of CKS autos several times each now and loved them all! They are so easy and forgiving, not to mention Fast and stealthy! I get three to four crops per year of four plants per crop from under the same T5 HO 55 watt x 6 tubes fixture without an expensive set up, just a $12 circulation fan, a timer and some foil/bubble/foil wrap instead of a tent (I do have two sets of bulbs 2700k and 6500k). All organic grows have given me yields ranging from just under one ounce to slightly more than three and one half ounces per plant. An overall average of about two ounces per plant, with some varieties yielding more than that and visa versa. It keeps me happy and meets my supply needs. I gave up my HPS , hydroponic grows a few years back even though I could grow photos, get huge colas from them and probably could get more from autos as well. I got too paranoid and downsized , also because I needed to replace the bulbs, the ventilation fan/filter, and the pump ! Anyway, The autos are keeping me Buzzed!:rollit:

It was just under 2.5oz dry.

I have 7 Candy Cane in DWC. These plants at 5 weeks for auto's are going crazy!

Back
Top Bottom