Elite Nutrients - White Widow X Big Bud - Blue Dream - Death Star

LuCHiMcPuffen

GROW ONE GROW ALL!!!

Hope all is well, I'm currently in my first grow. Everything is going well!! Pretty damn well if I must say my self. I have been currently using Nectar of the Gods Nutrients. I am happy with my results so far, and the true test is yet to come once I finish harvesting and curing. I wanted to go the organic route which lead me to their line. I have a thing for roots when it comes to these special ladies, which is where I came into ELITE Nutrients. Their root ignitor seems to be the reason behind it. So I reached out to the guys over at ELITE, who were polite, friendly, prompt, and they blessed me with a sample of their entire line. Even though I'm new to the growing scene I only felt is was right to pay homage and start a journal for their line. Now let's get to the nitty gritty.....

Distilled Water

STRAINS:
Blue Dream
White Widow X Big Bud
Death Star

SOIL:
Roots Organic

LIGHTING:

VEG: 1xT5 2xT12
BLOOM: 1000 W Hortilux 1000 W Ballast

Welcome to the grow room....

420-magazine-mobile1054584565.jpg

The ladies of the showcase....

420-magazine-mobile1969803496.jpg

BD
420-magazine-mobile882427221.jpg

WWxBB
420-magazine-mobile718554510.jpg

DS
420-magazine-mobile725110421.jpg

I started the girls from clone. Done by none other ....

Like I said before I have a thing for roots so I left them in solos a lil longer than normal. Root ball was hard as shit .... Maybe 3-4 weeks before their first up pot to 1 gallons. They seem to taken a liking to their new home. Once transplanting, I gave them their first full strength ELITE Nutrients feed. That was about 2-3 days ago. I also have them their first topping. No signs of new heads but in due time I'm hoping. They are currently due for a watering. Plan on grabbing some distilled water today for all my 1 gallons. Nonetheless all seems to be going well in my main garden as well as for the ELITE 3, gotta admit it has a nice ring to it lol......

Check my Journal out
First Timer - Let's Grow!
First Timer - Let's Grow!

Back
Top Bottom