Wild color and aroma unknown strain

zumen4sure

DSCN8521_Collage.jpg

INDOOR GROW AT 3 MONTHS SMELLS SATIVA LIKE GG OR WW..? ABOUT READY FOR THE LAST OF MY SECRET NUTRIENT RESTORING FLUSHES. :yummy:

Too early to tell in my eyes. You probably have about 6 or 7 weeks left in the grow. In about half that you will have a good idea on what she looks like so you could have a better guess at that point.

But welcome to :420:. You have joined a great place to share your grow. Have you thought about starting a journal? It's a great place to share your grow and help people or get help if needed. She looks happy and healthy so you are doing good. The one thing I find odd is the 3 finger leaves throughout. Kinda cool looking.

Too early to tell in my eyes. You probably have about 6 or 7 weeks left in the grow. In about half that you will have a good idea on what she looks like so you could have a better guess at that point.

But welcome to :420:. You have joined a great place to share your grow. Have you thought about starting a journal? It's a great place to share your grow and help people or get help if needed. She looks happy and healthy so you are doing good. The one thing I find odd is the 3 finger leaves throughout. Kinda cool looking.

Doesn't that happen when photoperiod stressed?

Have you changed your light schedule? Is she waking up at different times? Getting odd hours of sleep at night?

BTW... Welcome to
:420:

I was stalking Nismo and ended up here... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom