1st time grow pics

Justones

First time grow for me. So any input is appreciated.
Here are my two girls. Been grown outdoors for the most part. Still currently in flowering around 40+ days. Started off indoors then put outdoors into 5 gal buckets. Grew them inside a dome camping tent for months. That was working really well for bug control. I was trimming them to keep them a certain height. Then once they hit flowering cycle I had to move them for two reasons. One was to get more direct sunlight. The other is because they were getting to big for the tent & I didn't want to cut on them anymore in flowering. The purple flowers within them in some of the pictures are silk ones. They are a form of misdirection. Hopefully in another 40 days or so they will be ready to harvest. I suffer from a number of different ailments. So I figured trying to grow something would be a pretty rewarding experience.

DSC_008354.jpg

DSC_011428.jpg

DSC_011532.jpg

DSC_0114_3_.jpg

DSC_02619.jpg

DSC_0003_2_2.jpg

DSC_0005_2_3.jpg

DJI_0107.jpg

DSC_0004135.jpg

DSC_002391.jpg

Thanks guys. It's funny. I have several friend's who smoke. But absolutely no one knows about these. I have kept a zipped lip. It kind of bugs me in some ways because I like to share things I enjoy with my friends. But I've learned there are some things you just can't trust people with. So in a weird way, I'm thankful I can share this with total strangers. Where being anouymous is the key.

Also I guess I'm bias to liking my own grow. Kinda like your own kids I guess lol. I see 158 people have seen the post and only 2 were kind enough to comment (thanks btw). So with those statistics I guess they aren't too good.

Things are looking good! Don't worry about replies, most of the time I am searching for answers and don't post as I find my answer and move on.

You are definitely on track and look great, hope its some great smoke!

-Vape

great job!.pics and plants look great, to me. the tent and camo flowers suggest thinking outside the box i have just started myself and am learning daily. no outside sunny areas around the house but planted 10 'free seeds' of unknown origin up the road.animals and nature left me with 5. just starting to flower, 1 herme, 1 scrawny female, 3 10-12 ft males. sigh!
i love your plants and post, had lost a indoor grow because of 1 (one) other person knowing too much. loose lips sink ships, true in war and growing. other than my wife, no one will ever know, learned that lesson. you're right, this is a great place to share. btw, thanks again for the post.

420-magazine-mobile1094681998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile629693874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955099068.jpg

Looking good. Here is my first grow:) got2 og raskal.2 White fire alien one and 1 unknown
420-magazine-mobile463300888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230324289.jpg
round 2

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Today marks day number 47 of flowering cycle. Heres some snaps this morning of how things are going. The girls are putting on some weight :circle-of-love:

DSC_0002136.jpg

DSC_004365.jpg

DSC_0012126.jpg

DSC_005454.jpg

DSC_006446.jpg

DSC_002799.jpg

DSC_0033-2.jpg

Thanks. I do try to keep an eye for bugs. I found 4 grasshoppers in one plant yesterday. The occasional caterpillar. I have been making garlic spray to use for natural insect repellent. I was wondering if it was even working so I quit using it. After a week or more that's when I noticed I was finding more bugs in them like the grashoppers. So last night I made some more spray.

Neem oil is defintely working. I can vouch now. It works or kicks in a bit later so its not an instant cure. Just dont overdo it with the neem but if youre outside and expecting rain perhaps its gonna be okay. Like rain the day after not directly tmrw haha. Sweet plants. Im also in flowering phase. Nearing the end of third week. It's different feeling compared to veg, more anxiety than excited, but overall calmer. Vegging is more stressful, I think, so much to do during veg. On the other hand the watering is just crazy during flower haha. I get the feeling of doing workouts watering them.
Oh and I dont tell my closest friends too. I do it in third person mode tho, like ive been telling them that someone crazy is growing and he is my friend from another circle and then i show them some pics and they go, wow...dude you gotta ask your friend for some when harvest time comes. Haha.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom