Some pretty pics of my flowers - Share your first experience with some pics

superskunkdre

:high-five: Hi all so I am a bit of a newbie this ones almost ready and just sharing what I thought was sum pretty looking bud pics so yea enjoy :popcorn::blunt:
I grew it for a few months then turned for a 8week flower it's in last weeks now sry unsure on actual age and it's a superskunk I think I done good for a first attempt and can only get better from hear like a lot of ppl I didn't know a lot about horticulture when first starting and it's been through a lot of research and sum good ppl offering advice aswell that I proudly grew a monster.
ppl you would be amazed at what ur capable of :thumb:
So tell us how you got started your first plant do you remember it like it was yesterday or just a story about sum real pretty bud that you grew or show us some pics and reminisce on good times im looking forward to reading your replies
P.s wasn't sure where to post as it will be about pic's aswell mainly/hopefully lolz mods pls move to more suitable area if not appropriately placed thnx.
20160924_202856.jpg
20160924_204712.jpg
20160924_204630.jpg
20160924_204750.jpg
20160924_204656.jpg
20160924_203331.jpg
20160924_203733.jpg

Heh dude, looks like you have few more weeks to go, dont chop it yet , let it fatten up :p
IMAG053522.jpg

that was one of my first harvest if i remeber right. Automazar over there :p

Hey Rahulik
Nice pics man I bet you were proud the day it was ready aye mate 2weeks@3days left on mine just dam man it's starting to look nice as I think
so was that you're first or? An where you happy with the results and what type of strain was it if you don't mind me asking it looks like it would smoke nice.
I'm a flavor man myself it can be a wow smoke but if it tastes like ur dog's arse then well lolz sr that's directed @ me mate not u bro

Have you ever seen that I have a friend he grows sum nice smoke in mean it's strong buts tastes like utter crap almost wanna hurl every cone n it smells horrid but wow man the stone is phenomenal I think that's spelt right
update sry man just seen ya reply me eyes aren't the best n I only have a tiny screen so yea cool man disregard me questions sry.

Back
Top Bottom