Bigvin

IMG_291918.JPG
IMG_290719.JPG
IMG_28788.JPG
IMG_287014.JPG

This is 4 total plants in 25ga pots. Used 1/3 vermifire, 2/3 vermisoil. Vermiveg and Vermiall for 7 weeks. Then vermibloom, pk boost and vermiall during flower. Water with vermibrix (molasses) and ph\'d water every watering. Greenhouse is 10x10 with a light dep cover. Inside I have 3 heliospectra with my special recipe and UVB lights. I also am running CO2 via regulator and controller with a dehumidifier, 3 oscillating fans and a LG portable ac. Tent is sealed inside with foam sealant. Also running a carbon filter to scrub the air. Plants are supercropped and are still 7\' tall. Enjoy...about week 6 flower here.
Gorilla glue#4 GSC Forum Cut RudeBoi OG Crippled Rhino
Feedback welcome

@improvise thanks bro! Ya, I have read a lot of books, spent time at friends grows and picking the hydro store employees brains. I'll keep posting photos as I go.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@SugarX Thanks! Ya, it is a lot of work! I put in an hour in my oasis every morning before work and then another 1-2 hours when I get home before lights out. And, on the weekends, it's grind time. I spend most of my weekends in here like a hermit in his cave...haha

420-magazine-mobile1887353008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile273905209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile37976294.jpg

Here are two I put into the flower room about 1.5 weeks ago. And the last photo is the forest...

@improvise still a bit. Trichomes are half cloudy half clear and haven't swelled up at the top yet. I did water with ice water the other night and damn, my GSC started showing her true colors. Thanks!!

@luvtogrow thanks!! I can't wait for my next one!!! I have a journal I've kept, so I know where to tweak some stuff! Keep up!

Back
Top Bottom