Vision Seeds Critical Impact

LightHouse

Hey there folks! Here is my Critical Impact 3weeks flowering:

20161210_001519.jpg
20161210_001308.jpg
20161210_001257.jpg
20161210_001224.jpg

What you think about my girl? 3weeks into flowering, 8weeks of flowering needed but might take it earlier not to get couch locked too much, it's heavy indica 80% :Namaste:

I think it's inspiring to me..here's mine with cfl bulbs at a month..a lone Indica seed that thinks it's a Bush already.
20161217_232025.jpg

Wow, really nice indica over there you have :thumb:

Wish you best of luck! How long you gonna veg. it?

I switched 12/12 after about a month, basically where you are now.

I am using 1 x 45w, 2 x 23w, 1 x 30w CFLs.

After 6 weeks of flowering trimmed a bit and will keep it for last week like that, final flushing and 3days of darkness will end it.

20170101_200317.jpg
20170101_200309.jpg
20170101_200242.jpg

What a beauty looks like candy.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks, i am glad you like it!

Nice, that cola in the back is a monster. How cloudy are the trichs now? :popcorn: :passitleft:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, that main cola is awesome, next time i'll do topping not only LST to get at least 2 of these colas ^_^

I don't have microscope and it's very tricky situation now. It looks good it smells great and everything, but i am afraid to harvest it, since i don't have chance to check trichomes. I don't want to screw whole grow just because of early harvest. I am not looking for super coach lock, so taking it earlier might be ok, but not too early.It's already 7th week of flowering coming to the end, breeder "VisionSeeds" datasheet says it needs 8 weeks to flower, not sure how correct is that and if it's peak after 8 weeks or min. time or recommendation, anyways every grow may be different and even same strain can grow differently so it's just a number i guess. I might get small popcorn bud off and quick dry it in oven to check how much buzz it gives and then decide what to do. But top colas has more amber pistils then popcorn buds so i don't know if it would be accurate enough.

Any tips are welcome :Namaste:

Thanks, i am glad you like it!

Yeah, that main cola is awesome, next time i'll do topping not only LST to get at least 2 of these colas ^_^

I don't have microscope and it's very tricky situation now. It looks good it smells great and everything, but i am afraid to harvest it, since i don't have chance to check trichomes. I don't want to screw whole grow just because of early harvest. I am not looking for super coach lock, so taking it earlier might be ok, but not too early.It's already 7th week of flowering coming to the end, breeder "VisionSeeds" datasheet says it needs 8 weeks to flower, not sure how correct is that and if it's peak after 8 weeks or min. time or recommendation, anyways every grow may be different and even same strain can grow differently so it's just a number i guess. I might get small popcorn bud off and quick dry it in oven to check how much buzz it gives and then decide what to do. But top colas has more amber pistils then popcorn buds so i don't know if it would be accurate enough.

Any tips are welcome :Namaste:
Indicas seem to take less time to flower than Sativas. If you don't want the couch lock feeling, then harvesting 5 days early or so is not the worst move.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Indicas seem to take less time to flower than Sativas. If you don't want the couch lock feeling, then harvesting 5 days early or so is not the worst move.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ye it's 80% Indica – 20% Sativa strain.

Will share some pics later and might harvest her on weekend, all i can do is just hope, that it is mature enough to be harvested :)

Now i am sitting next to my baby Critical Impact and i need you guys to clear it out for me, if it's ok to harvest now?

That's closest i can get to trichs:
trichs48.jpg

Some other photo's:

20170108_090057.jpg
20170108_090050.jpg
20170107_100455.jpg
20170101_200317.jpg

Back
Top Bottom