Pics of an ounce

HPIM1102.jpg

Every bag is different. Usually a little more than 1/3 of a sandwich baggie.

HPIM1047.jpg

That's beautiful, man.

Yeah I've started buying it by the 1/2 oz you get a bit of a discount for buying larger amounts. But still it's pretty damn expensive, over $200 for half an oz. The good thing about it is the quality. This shit trashes me.

420Pimp said:
yeah man after i been smokin the dizzy dank for awhile i find it hard to smoke mids..and no im not biased towards mids, at first id say nah weeds weed man until i smoked it...i dunno..once you go dank you cant turn back

Dank is what I started out on. I can't stand mids.

Never paid for it when I was younger. Always had friends who's parents grew or grew themselves. Man those were the days. That's one of the reasons that I'm looking forward to moving back up north, get to re-establish some of those old hookups. Now that I'm growing myself I'll probably just hit them up for free clones. I love NorCal :biggrin:

Just so you don't think I was a freeloader it wasn't like I was taking advantage of them. I was always the computer guru, so I would do computer work for them and they would supply me with all the dank I could smoke. It wasn't like they were paying me for it it was just I helped them out whenever they needed it and vice versa, plus they always had more weed than a hippie commune could smoke in a month, so it worked out good for everyone. lol :bong:

wow nice it is once in a blue moon when that kind of shit comes to pa usually during harvest time like now. The rest of the year you have to smoke dirt that's why i started growing my own. :tokin:

very nice , ? how do you put pics into the threads like i have some posted in the plant section under first grow but how would i insert into the threads.

Here you go - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Make your way down to Inserting Photos In Threads Using The Camera Icon and this will show you how to insert photos the easiest way. Just click the camera icon when preparing your post, select the photo you want to enter, click on top of the photo, and you're all set. The tutorial is a great way to find several different ways to maneuver through the photo gallery.

:peacetwo:

Just so you don't think I was a freeloader it wasn't like I was taking advantage of them. I was always the computer guru, so I would do computer work for them and they would supply me with all the dank I could smoke. It wasn't like they were paying me for it it was just I helped them out whenever they needed it and vice versa, plus they always had more weed than a hippie commune could smoke in a month, so it worked out good for everyone. lol :bong:

No one is going to judge you here bro

Just keep :surf: those buds!@

Back
Top Bottom