Aurora Indica

bigdopehead

Havn't posted any bud shots in a while but the camera's fixed so enjoy...
IMG_07181.jpg

Yeah from Nirvana. And its Afghani x NL, so I guess it is just real heavy indica dominant since NL is indica dominant but not pure?

nice herb bro! i picked up a zip of that exact strain awhile ago from a friend in seattle.....

great stuff but i almost fell asleep! Its that night-time special! =)

You know that looks exactly like some buds I got around here. What's the smell like? The buds are white with white leaves right?

Good indica high from em, very stoney

^this stuff smells pretty smooth and mild, nothing overwhelming, I'd describe it as a classic "hashy" smell. The taste is mildly sweet and a really smooth smoke for something this resinous. Real nice indica-type high. Yeah the buds and leaves are especially white...

Bigdopehead stays with dat Fire maine. Excellent lookin buds. I love Indicas cause it make u get stuck Knae meen. I bet that got u stuck like a fat lady gettin out a seat. Ha ha ha ha. Keep em comin Bra

got m e a 7 inch nice female aurora clone/// the mom in 7th week, my god watta plant!

Nice/// just got my a/ clone! in veg

Oh yea..Ive got Nervanas in my room also. Blackjack is a winner and so is Pure Power Plant and ak48. I have them all goin along with Ice and Raspberry cough from the weekend whopper 2 months back. The ak48 has earned a spot for a while now. She will make great yealds of rock hard resin covered buds. All the lower buds are just like large hard golf balls.

Love your aurora. Here is a few Nervana pics from my rooms last few months...
THAT BIG BUD IS pURE pOWER pLANT AND IT IS EXCELLENT SMOKE..caps lock syndrum...hehe
The younger one is Blackjack....which is a very nice high. Its all in the back of your head....very clear sativa high. :Namaste:
DSCN01693.JPG

DSCN01733.JPG

DSCN01742.JPG

Back
Top Bottom