Some Purple Cream and Sour Diesel

Janjaweed

diesel-cream.jpg

sour-d really does the job, but the taste is really bizzare LOL good name for it. :laughtwo:
purple cream is sweet and smoooooooth. yummah
best night sleep i had in a week :D

ya, the diesel she has served me well. and ya its pretty much mandatory that i smoke a bowl for bed if i want a full night sleep.

Is it just me, or is Sour Diesel taking over lately? My last 3 pick up's have been some dank sour diesel, and seems like everyone is talking about it on the forums...sure as hell deserves it, some of the best weed around! The purple cream looks real headie too!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.. I've been seeing alot of Sour Diesel talk.. I guess I'll have to try and get my hands on some ;) Cuz it looks pretty tight.

The Purp Cream looks mighty good aswell!

i agree with many some poeple above...the sour d seems to be taking over lately...dont get me wrong the shit is awsome but there are many other strains ide rather have in my bowl

but nice buds anyway man that purple cream looks mighty tasty

i agree with many some poeple above...the sour d seems to be taking over lately...dont get me wrong the shit is awsome but there are many other strains ide rather have in my bowl

but nice buds anyway man that purple cream looks mighty tasty

ya i guess its that i always got sour D... so when i see it now at the clubs or at my homies i pass it up because well like stonergrower said there other stuff id rather have...

but again still dank ass ganja

Back
Top Bottom