Blueberry pictures

davidhseo

$75 an 1/8th. Could this be DJ Short's blueberry? All the other blueberries I've had before this were no where near the level of this blueberry. High is very pleasant, long lasting, and it smells great.

Blueberry_211.jpg

Blueberry_comp.jpg

Blueberry_comped.jpg

Fuuck.....Great Blueberry u got there

exact same fucking rock hard nug blueberry i had. been searching everywhere for it and it's finally on a site. everyone elses blueberry didn't look like mine but i knew it was because the smell. unbelievable smell too it's like u stick blueberrys in ur nose, put that shit in my spacecase turns to pure kief! HANG ON TO IT BRO i only have a tiny ass little nug left, i wish i had bought a quap (quarter lb) on that motherfucker, some DANKNESS

exact same fucking rock hard nug blueberry i had. been searching everywhere for it and it's finally on a site. everyone elses blueberry didn't look like mine but i knew it was because the smell. unbelievable smell too it's like u stick blueberrys in ur nose, put that shit in my spacecase turns to pure kief! HANG ON TO IT BRO i only have a tiny ass little nug left, i wish i had bought a quap (quarter lb) on that motherfucker, some DANKNESS

Hey, I'm guessing you live in St. Louis cuz of your username? Anyways, it is kinda crazy how you have gotten the same bud as I have and u live nowhere close to me. The high on this blueberry is quite different from other strains I've noticed. Very clean, pleasant, calming, and good to chill on high. Long lasting high too which I like because I have a big tolerance which sucks. Can anyone else confirm if this is DJ Short's or not? And what is the difference between DJ Short's "True" blueberry and his regular blueberry?

Can anyone else confirm if this is DJ Short's or not? And what is the difference between DJ Short's "True" blueberry and his regular blueberry?

No we cant confirm it man, you cant tell the breeder just by a budshot. True blueberry is a stronger more potent version of the regular.

great looking buds man for sure, thats definatly a nice find :allgood:

I want some. So bad. And I could have had it if it wasn't for the fact that there is absolutely no way for people to sneak it onto a plane.

Back
Top Bottom