Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

IMG_4039.JPG

I guess you just have to be me to understand how this pic entails a whole lotta love for Sonoma County in more ways than one, unfortunately its been far too long since i have been back

This beauty is my best accomplishment so far, I had one with higher yield but the budrot fairy took it away from me :(

This pic is taken seconds before harvesting, you can see I'd already removed the support as the branches are almost facing down

The strain is SuperHaze (skunk #1 X Haze) from Dutch Passion, and it came in at 30g dry weight

enjoy

Sly

f_DSC00839m_f1df3c61.jpg

Oldies but goodies-

NYCD_Day_60E.JPG

Homegrown organic NYCD day 60.

A bonus I guess...

NYCD_Dried_C.JPG

Cut and dried.

I have pictures of other expensive things that "smoke" and make loud bangs but those aren't really 420times appropriate. ;)

Back
Top Bottom