M-39, from Quebec, Canada

cryptopsy

420 Member
Hi! Just wanna show you our mainly strain here in Quebec city.

It's almost the best thing we can get here, I'd say at least 70% of our weed is that. I can't find something else for now.

It is really nice buds, but still standard.. it do the job. Nothing compared to the kush family!

between 140-160$cad for an ounce!

I'll post more pics, i got some kush and whitewidow to post :) Those I got were from British columbia.. higher price, but for higher taste and high. :D

m39-005.jpg

m39-001.jpg

m39-002.JPG

m39-003.JPG

hey cryptopsy.i am from NB and its the same thing here.but just sheaper , 120 for 1oz.i got 1 seed from AK 47,im just not ready for that now.M39 is so easy to take care .
nice bud .

ya we got this strain down here in ontario but thats the nicest m-39 i have ever seen the m-39 around here looks like that but not as frosty but ya goes for 150 a zip round here. Usually m-39 is a b grade bud around here.

220 for m39 ? Wow, that's pretty expansive !

Mostly m39 here are mids.. only cause it's not well grown. It's a cross of NL#5 x Skunk.. so it's a great strain.

These days, I got Jack herer for about 160 , pretty good deal.. Purple kush is at 230.. lol

Same stuff on the east coast in NS, anywhere from 150-220 an o. Thats the reg stuff you find around here, you can get dirty outdoor that has mold all through it for 100 an o but it just lingers around and nobody wants it haha. Anywhere from 240-300 for quality buds.

Same stuff on the east coast in NS, anywhere from 150-220 an o. Thats the reg stuff you find around here, you can get dirty outdoor that has mold all through it for 100 an o but it just lingers around and nobody wants it haha. Anywhere from 240-300 for quality buds.

Same in the states. If you want A+ even in cali your gonna pay 250 to 300 an oz. but its gonna be testing at 20% or better. When fall comes you can get good outdoor for 100 to 150 and its usually very decent. Funny to see our neighbors to the north pay about the same. Keep on tokin Canada!!!

NL Canada here... M39 around here goes for 200-210 an oz. Would rate it as pretty good regz. The batch around here doesn't taste that good but it gives a nice buzz

I have this for genetics I am keen on growing a few M39 plants :) Is it a hash plant with woody tones in taste? A breeder gave me the seeds as a gift I am very fortunate , helping each other paid off for me I spose lol I never asked for anything but was given this strain to see what I make of it inthe future. Our collective out here is a lot different than the USA , we share here , knowledge and genetics. The tough part is getting inthe crowd and proving we are who we are out here. It is tough because a good portion of our legals make it worse by contributing to the black market while poor patients like myself struggle to pay for our meds out of pocket and cheer hard when we save even one months worth of meds from our expenses!

I hope this strain can contribute to my medicinal regime , I am seeking the true meds I need that I will not become bored/immune of too fast. My dispensary does it right , so far nothing they provide has had adversities like me getting immune to it , almost been 2 years but they provide my meds not my genetics so I trekk on lmao!

Be safe all and thanks in advance for any info pertaining to this strain! After I got my grubby paws on it I will try to help others who explore it as well....

Back
Top Bottom