Captain Kronics Blackberry Stealth Grow

Thought you might enjoy a walk through a field and along the blackberry patch... it is an especially lovely walk this time of year! They say the Purple Erkel and the Sour D grow wild there!
DSCN19572.jpg

DSCN19552.jpg

DSCN19592.jpg

DSCN19602.jpg

DSCN19612.jpg

DSCN19662.jpg

DSCN19712.jpg

DSCN19741.jpg

DSCN19751.jpg

DSCN19761.jpg

DSCN19782.jpg

DSCN19811.jpg

DSCN19831.jpg

DSCN19851.jpg

DSCN19861.jpg

DSCN19871.jpg

DSCN19881.jpg

DSCN1990.jpg

Why didn't you enter the Purple Erkel in the POTM that is some sweet looking Cannabis and I would not of enter it, because I know when I will get my ass kicked in the plant and pics department... Next month some 1 will haft to turn out a bad Mother F**^er to beat you...!
Your pics look sweet did I say that all ready.... WOW :popcorn:

Why didn't you enter the Purple Erkel in the POTM that is some sweet looking Cannabis and I would not of enter it, because I know when I will get my ass kicked in the plant and pics department... Next month some 1 will haft to turn out a bad Mother F**^er to beat you...!
Your pics look sweet did I say that all ready.... WOW :popcorn:

Thanks MV, that means a lot.
I entered the Williams because of its size and yield. The Purple is my next months entry, it's not ready for the big stage yet... LOL.. who knows might even enter the Nug of the Month too.
At any rate, it's gonna be some kick ass smoke for sure!:popcorn:

Hi Cap nothing like eating blackberries in Aug and smelling your buds.Awesome grow man .Roctober should turn those berries quite dark with the cool nites.:popcorn: BC

Hi Cap nothing like eating blackberries in Aug and smelling your buds.Awesome grow man .Roctober should turn those berries quite dark with the cool nites.:popcorn: BC

You got that right BC... I am looking forward to it too!
I am also quite interested in trying the Sour Diesel once it finishes, I have never smoked it and I hear it can be quite good!
As for the Purp Erks.... they smell so damned good, mmm mmm mmm!

Either way, I will keep this thread updated w/pics and such... thanks for looking, I hope I can do you all proud! :grinjoint:

I will definitely let you know bro! :blunt:
I am very proud of the Erkels; this may sound strange but... those purps were my very first ever clone attempts; they are more like my own children than plants... LOL
Some more great plants from the Captain. i havent smoked the SD either let me kno how it is

love the pics. so much purple :tokin:

You got that right BC... I am looking forward to it too!
I am also quite interested in trying the Sour Diesel once it finishes, I have never smoked it and I hear it can be quite good!
As for the Purp Erks.... they smell so damned good, mmm mmm mmm!

Either way, I will keep this thread updated w/pics and such... thanks for looking, I hope I can do you all proud! :grinjoint:

Hey CK never grown either of those ones but purple kush is a all time fav is the erkel simliar in taste and appearence ? Yes you do the community proud no worrie there and looking forward to the updates, i love outdoor grows.:popcorn::tokin:Old skool LOL Nice work BC

Not sure about the Purple Kush, I have never had the pleasure.
I tell you what though... it would be da bomb to sit down w/someone who had the PK so we could do a side by side and determine for ourselves the differences/simularities, so forth and so on.

If nothing else... it would be quite fun just sitting there smoking obnoxious amounts of different kinds of Purp... hey... it's a tough job but someone has to do it :tokin:

EDIT: If anyone in the So. Oreganja area has some Purp, lets get together and do an objective smoke/study, strictly for scientific purposes only LOL... we could write an article about it for 420 Mag forum!

Hey CK never grown either of those ones but purple kush is a all time fav is the erkel simliar in taste and appearence ? Yes you do the community proud no worrie there and looking forward to the updates, i love outdoor grows.:popcorn::tokin:Old skool LOL Nice work BC

Kronic, the first 20-30 minutes after pounding some Soud D is killer......hits me behind the nose and forehead and takes me up and up and up.....The taste is stellar and the high is like a rush. (at first) Right up there with Trainwreck as my favorite sativa.....and I'm still smoking some awesome PE......but I save that for bed time......couchlock!

beautiful...are those the blackberry plants out of canada? i have one growing now in the bud room, need a clone off of her, last one died...great job...L

Thanks for looking guys, I'll be posting some new pics pretty soon, they are just about ready for the harvest!

No lavender, the purples are Purple Erkels, I would like to try some of the Blackberry you are talking about though :tokin:
beautiful...are those the blackberry plants out of canada? i have one growing now in the bud room, need a clone off of her, last one died...great job...L

would love to try one of those, but no seeds yet right? and i still say, oh my god that is beautiful....they are...love that deep purple....:tokin:purple erkle used to be a clone only, is it still?....LL

Back
Top Bottom