Auto flower blueberry X northern lights F1 hybrid

harrygrowsome

This my first auto flower grow , the picks are 48 days sorry for the crappy pic ,one plant is about 14" high the other about 30" they both appear to have around the same amount of bud on them. I will do pics of the finished product in a few weeks. I did sample a bud and it tasted yummy and the buzzz was pretty good too.
photo_9_2.JPG
photo_10_2.JPG

God I am such a stoner lmao .The pics are lowlife seeds and it is ak47 x blueberry . Here are some better pics these were taken at 70 days from seed. The plant on the right is Kandy Kush . I will figure this shit out yet lol.
03173.JPG
03068.JPG
023107.JPG

Well lets see , the closet is 2 ft by 3 ft. I used a 250 watt switchable hps ,mh. I had 2 auto blue berry plants and 2 Kandy kush. Just plain old potting soil.I kept plants in veg until they got a foot tall then went to 12 hours on 12 off on lights. I got 3 oz off the blue berry and and 4 oz off the Kush. Was it woth it hell yeah it was the best weed i have ever smoked. You simply cannot go back to smoking street weed once you have grown your own.I now have a bigger space 4ft x 4ft with a 650 watt hps switchable ballast. 2 apple jack fem seeds,4 thai sticks seeds and 3 himalaya blue diesel. Just started seeds this week i will have pics soon. It is to easy a lot of people over think this shit all you need is good light ventilation and good nutes after all they are just weeds.Oh and for co2 i used 2 cats that are in that room most of the time lmao.
Happy_New_Year_013.JPG
Happy_New_Year_012.JPG
011291.JPG
Oh and one more thing I got 13 grams of quality hash off the coated leaves and unsmokable buds. worth it hell yes:)

Nice nugs, thanks for the reply. I have just started a closet grow of my own with 1 mystery/dog that was a gift. I am using 240 watts from full spectrum cfls 3 bulbs. I have a fan and a timer. I had her on 24 hour lights for 2 weeks, now I have switched to 14 hour days. with the fan running on low all the time.. I plan on transplanting her when the weather gets better. I do plan on going the 60 day wonder route next month.

that is a good grow right there, i wish my autos would be that good

i have a question, , im growing 3 autos , but my lights are 20on 4off, and they in first week flowering, they been with the same light time since they sprouted, do i have to turn my lights 12/12 ? , im asking bcuz ive heard that autoflowers need alot of lights even in their flowering time, im gonna show u my thread that i posted in 420magazine to share my grow and to have some advice from someone that grew autos b4, they are white dwarfs , please take some time and see my pictures ive uploaded in my thread, thanks,

this is where my thread is located
cheers
800W HPS - 11 Different Strains

I usually grow my autos mixed in with regular plants so I get early harvest and the another harvest about 2 weeks later. So the answer is I grow my autos 12 x12 and have had great results .Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom