My first grow cfl pic

105_1976.JPG
105_1958.JPG
105_1950.JPG
105_1905.JPG

this smoke was a creapper it got u a little high then it hit u like a ton of brick and had a good high for 3-4 hours with a cronic cirtus taste with only a 3 day dry and 6-8 day in mason jars it turned out great !!

ALSO THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT GUYS AND GALS !! AND HELPING ME OUT

i used a total of 350 wts of 40wt 23,wts 30wts, 26 wts bulbs 6500k for veg and 2700k for flowering i got 3 oz of 5 plants i vegs them for a month and and flowered for 8 weeks or so

ahhh nice, i didnt veg mine for long at all, i didnt want to run out of room. For my next grow i'm thinking of doing 1 or 2 and lst'ing them for a while to try and make some short bushes.

for sure man start young with the lsting man like the 3 week u can or second i have started and they took to it really good if ur going to do one or two make sure there females fuck its a lot of work also what ru size of ur grow room man ?/ JW

thanks man i got the seeds from a buddy and he always gets triple a +++ grad weed and my buddy hooked it up with some seeds so i wanted some personal meds and i sure got it u know! the same buddy just gave me some kush female seed not to sure what kind of kush but he did give me like 20 seed should be good for next round u know it!

hi mate, these cfl grows keep popping up, a lot of people say its a waste of time but i have seen some amazing results, their are ignorant growers on certain journals that put dosn cfls and say you want get nothing off them. but they are all been proved wrong so the more of us posting our results the better.

im also using cfl's and under veg lights at the minute, using mainly 30watt cfls, and i have found my plants have very little stretch the nodes are very very close so im please with the results so far, i just fimmed one of my plants to see what happens, your welcome to have a read of my journal, loads of usefull stuff in their,

how many grows have you done using cfls; and roighly how big was the plant when u switched the lights to flower,

also where the bud dense from your last grow, this is the first time i used cfl;s but i had loads and loads that i got for free through the paper and energy companies, how ever i struggled to find any 6500k bulbs and had to order them off amazon, so thats where i get mine from,

looks like you got some very nice buds off your last plants, so im subbed, and reps mate for everything youve done so far

thanks man this was my first growing weed but i have done lots of research to and kinda master it with cfls i plan on doing out door grow soon but the bud i notice with cfl there not as dense as if u used a CFL but it was some dank it fuckked u up np all i know it was from a buddy friend who deals so u know its going to be some drank seeds the strech of the plants with mine strech from 6inc to 21 but i know now to train them and shit also so but anyways thanks for the kind words man ill check out ur grow when i get a chance k pce for now dont forget to geturgrowon~!

Back
Top Bottom