5 weeks old and showing great promise!

Agen36

Five weeks old and nice buds! She shows great promise at this stage. 14" tall and 13" wide.

Here's the breakdown on the Hijack auto strain from the seller and some images:

An extremely high quality sativa dominant auto. Hijack brings together two of the most legendary and most loved strains of all time, Jack Herer and AK-47. Jack Herer (Sensi), widely considered the pinnacle in Sativa genetics, has been crossed with the 8 times cup winning AK-47 (Serious). Once we mastered this hybrid it was given the full autoflowering seeds treatment with the addition of a Siberian Ruderalis to produce a superb strain that is our highest yielder after Auto Pounder.

Hijack is an absolute must for all Sativa lovers, but the well balanced Indica genes from the AK-47 coupled with the speed of the Ruderalis mean it is not just a connoisseurs strain. Evenly balanced in structure, the stems produce multiple dense resin covered bud sites that exude a refreshing citrus-lime flavour with undertones of spice and sandlewood. The stone is an up۝ heady high mixed with an all round body buzz thanks to the AK-47. Hijack Automatic is ready in 70 days from seed to harvest, making it an outstanding option if you۪re after a Sativa dominant plant but don۪t want to wait all summer to get it. Unlike the Jack Herer parent this strain is considered very easy to grow.

Type: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
Height: 50cm-90cm
Harvest: 70-80 days from seed
Stone: Cerebral body buzz
THC: High

IMG_32253.JPG

IMG_3225a.jpg

The plants in the pictures are 5 weeks old from seed?

Yes, germinated from seed on 11/20. That's the beauty of the auto flower-less than half the growing time of normal cannabis. I vegged them for 3 weeks at which time they began flowering. I started with CFL's and switched to HPS and am anticipating at least one and one half oz from each of the four plants in my current grow.

I would have a hard time going back to regular cannabis with strict photo periods and a 5 month turnaround. The quality is also excellent: my first grow was as good as anything I've smoked in years.

True, I'm paying $12-$14 apiece for feminized auto seeds but well worth it.

If I was growing out of doors I'd probably be growing both autos and conventional but for indoor grows I find the autos ideal.

Yeah I've looked at all the sponsors and see that a lot here get their orders with no problems.
Probably just paranoia on my part. I'm not really worried about customs or the feds it's the locals that scare me.
You can get the electric chair around here. LOL

You can get the electric chair around here. LOL

I was a little apprehensive in the beginning as well and I'll not tell you where you should buy, but the Single Seed Centre in the UK gets the goods here flawlessly (so far), quickly, and in superb stealth mode. No worries!

it's the locals that scare me.
I take it you live in a state that went for Romney in the recent Presidential elections.:winkyface:

100_1180_2_.jpg
100_1177_2_.jpg
I ordered from Origanal sensible seed co. First class stealth mode .in republican country lol they look very promising too. there in plant n bud photos check them out .only 3 weeks but look very promising ... Nothing like those autos though , man that is the chit!!!! Dude its deffinatley auto next time which will be soon from looking at those beauties !! Im freaking drulling lol bravo brother

Agens beautiful babies are autoflower and your right they are making a believer out of me also. Mine are all just feminized seeds except for the GDP ( K . Estes only breeds regular seeds ) Mine are hero seeds blue monster holk feminized , dinafem blue widow fem , dinafem industrial plant fem, holy grail 69 fem, and ten GDP regular . Those things are jumping everyday though check this out
100_12114.JPG
100_12296.JPG
100_1214.JPG

Great looking plants budgreene!

It's been 5 days since I posted and these ladies have thickened and are getting frosty. Here's a quick visual update.
IMG_32281.JPG

brother I can only hope my babies come out like that.. That is sweet !! Be proud bro , not just any jackleg can grow buds like that !! Keep me updated bro Ill be smoking your babies in my dreams tonite lol

brother I can only hope my babies come out like that..

You know, the first time I made a half-arsed attempt to grow from bag side it was really mediocre, and whenever I bought weed over the last x number of years more often than not it was mediocre.

I had read a few comments prior to growing auto's that their quality was mediocre. As far as I'm concerned that's hogwash. The quality of three differing strains from my first grow were admittedly different from each other but equal to each other in quality which was excellent.

I'm not saying that there aren't mediocre autos but I swallowed hard and paid from $12-$14 per seed, figuring that at that price it had to be good or there would never be repeat business for the seller and a business like that would not be around long-these folks have.

So, quality in, quality out. I have started another three plants which are about a week old: another Hijack Auto, a Flash Babylon Auto and a Spicy White Devil, each of which have particularities which recommend them.
:peace:

thats realy not a bad price I paid like 90 dollars for 10 GDP and they arent even femanized just regular seeds. Im def going auto next run !!!If you ever try anoter seed man give Origanal Sensible Seeds a try there out of spain and it takes 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for delivery but Im 3 for 3 with them. all 450 - 500 dollar orders and Ive always been pleased.

and if you clone your autos, less consumer money gets pissed away into the market!!! I wish I could get autos around here, but the necessity to have affiliation with sleazy debt promoting companies like Visa to place an online order, I'll stick with my colombian land strains!! btw, it would be nice if this was a grow journal, i would subb to it.

Vladimir Putin

EDIT: oh shit! delete delete delete! I necro poast'd, sorry elite moderators don't smite me plz, I don't know how I found this old thing... ::puts down joint, face palms::

and if you clone your autos, less consumer money gets pissed away into the market!!! I wish I could get autos around here, but the necessity to have affiliation with sleazy debt promoting companies like Visa to place an online order, I'll stick with my colombian land strains!! btw, it would be nice if this was a grow journal, i would subb to it.

Vladimir Putin

EDIT: oh shit! delete delete delete! I necro poast'd, sorry elite moderators don't smite me plz, I don't know how I found this old thing... ::puts down joint, face palms::
Have you ever cloned an auto? Or are you just saying that?

Back
Top Bottom