LED 29 days bloom

BOOJO

My results are great so far!! Bought a 180x3, and these have been in bloom for 29 day's now and look amazing, and smell even better! Heat down by about 5 degrees in a 4x8 tent with a small fan running. So far so good.
WP_20130618_025.jpg
WP_20130618_024.jpg
WP_20130618_004.jpg
WP_20130618_002.jpg

Congrats..... but as mast all of us experienced cultivators know through endless trail n error , you cannot bring any plant or strain to full biotic potential with LED. Correct photosynthesis requirements can not be met . still looking great. Just dome important fyi despite trends. Love the energy efficiency too!

Congrats..... but as mast all of us experienced cultivators know through endless trail n error , you cannot bring any plant or strain to full biotic potential with LED. Correct photosynthesis requirements can not be met . still looking great. Just dome important fyi despite trends. Love the energy efficiency too!

There are those of use that will not give up trying to produce better plants with leds though Alley LOL 'Just saying' :cheer:

Here is my northern lights x big bud from world of seeds, on day 12 of 12/12 :circle-of-love:

DSCF84162.JPG
DSCF8415.JPG
DSCF84141.JPG
DSCF8412.JPG

She looks great!

She looks great!

Thanks it's 1 plant that was vegged on half power at 280w, Full power actual draw of both of the leds put together is just 560w. Perfect temps too! I paid for these panels though £££'s! The leds are osram and made in Germany. Many decent led companies are now using Osram leds for their panels.

Back
Top Bottom