Shade leaves covered with Trichomes?! Feedback Please!

trichomes

I'd like to know how many responses I can get from members that have seen this many trichomes on their plants SHADE leaves, the strain is Vanilla OG from a well known Medical Supplier in the SF Valley of SoCal. I am stoked with this sight, wanted to share it and get some feedback. Thank you all! :thanks:

0903TRICHS.png

got sick of no replies, I feel better now. here's a great FYI link for reps!

Setting and Profile Features

I'd like to know how many responses I can get from members that have seen this many trichomes on their plants SHADE leaves, the strain is Vanilla OG from a well known Medical Supplier in the SF Valley of SoCal. I am stoked with this sight, wanted to share it and get some feedback. Thank you all! :thanks:

0903TRICHS.png

I wish!

Looks. Very healthy, but from that photo alone I have seen More resonated leaves. Tho that is nothing to mock, I'd be very happy with that

Your welcome. That is crazy lol I live in N.centeral fl not too many swamps around here

I saw them in my fathers garden, and as he is no longer living I can not supply such photos :( I'm sorry. Strain was his own cross he had worked on forever... But from my basic observation it would have been a primarily indica strain. As it sat shorter than anything I have seen since haha.

Aloha Trichromes,
I too have one plant that looks like yours. I have no idea what the strain is. Was a free seed I think, from an order for other seeds from Amsterdam. I am growing it in Hawaii. Let me see if I can send a photo of mine. Yours is awesome. First time I ever had a plant that had so much trichromes on the fan leaves and the others.
20140206_164201.jpg
20140206_163934.jpg
20140206_164123.jpg
20140206_164044.jpg

Aloha Trichromes,
I too have one plant that looks like yours. I have no idea what the strain is. Was a free seed I think, from an order for other seeds from Amsterdam. I am growing it in Hawaii. Let me see if I can send a photo of mine. Yours is awesome. First time I ever had a plant that had so much trichromes on the fan leaves and the others.
20140206_164201.jpg
20140206_163934.jpg
20140206_164123.jpg
20140206_164044.jpg

:adore::adore::thanks:

Aloha trichromes,
You have an awesome plant there. I am growing in Hawaii. I have a plant that is doing the same. I think I offended some one by not introducing myself before asking a question. Don't want to do that to you soooo. As you can see, I am sunnysidehawaii, outdoor grower for medicinal reasons and the pics I will try to post to you is of my plant with the fan leaves getting covered with trichromes too. It is about 30 to 35 days of budding and I know it is mostly Indica cuz of the shortness or the winter here but sure it is at least mostly Indica. Leaves short and wide. I don't know what the strain is. It was a free seed from seed bank order. Happy with it. Nice to meet you and again, very nice plant you have there.
20140206_164201.jpg
20140206_163109.jpg
20140206_163109.jpg

Heck, forgot to upload pics from camera first with the fan leaves. Will try later. Much Aloha and I have read alot of your posts and stuff. You are well known and looks to be a very good farmer so with these words, " Keep Keeping It Green"

Back
Top Bottom