proud pappa

Mrmetfan

For my first grow that's just about over I guess I can't complain. I learned a lot from my mistakes. I can only get better ( hopefully) . The pistols are starting to turn brown. There's not much trichomes on leaves for whatever reason. And to my knowledge once pistols brown up its time to harvest :(. I also wish she got bigger. The pic makes it look big but trust me its not at all. I lost my jewlers loupe
And can't find it anywhere. But again I'm still proud of my little girl. Chemdog automatic from auto seeds. Is there a chance shell still be potent even though the trich comes are not heavy?
20140331_052908.jpg
20140331_052857.jpg
20140330_164109.jpg

I hope it's okay, but I have yet to modify this post for here with all the pics so I'll link to it on the other site. It's a guide when to harvest and what to look for. HTH!

Yeah, figured, the link doesn't work here. I'll have to format it properly for this site, sorry!

I found my loupe. The tricomes look like sugar. No amber ones yet. The pistils are browning though.
Not many tricomes but I hope its still strong

Take your time with her, give her about 10 more days. Lower the humidity and temps at night. She'll frost up very quickly. You might want to start pre-harvest flushing.

+ Reps

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom