Mataro blue 30 days of flowering- First time defoliation at end of week 1 of flower

sweetbud

Hy there.. I think i might have stunned the growth due to defoliation i've done at the end of week1 of flowering... Would anyone write down an opinion bout the bud's size? is it right for 30 days? Do the buds seem stunned in growth/production? Thanks to everyone who reply :) here some pics

Some general info
- 5x mataro blue (canabia) from seed
-600w HPS
-Co2 bag and 1 botle of homemade co2
-Growing in soil Plagron light mix
-exhaust sistem =Vk100
-Intake= just let some spots of the tent opened
-Vegetative stage=60 days
-flowering stage= 30 days today!
-Using 25l pots
-Did topping at cca 1 month and 1 week of veg + Cropping
-Unfortunately did defoliation that went too invasive for the plant that i noticed a 4-5 days lower bud production(cut of 80% fan leaves)

Re: Mataro blue 30 days of flowering- First time defoliation at end of week 1 of flow

DSC011168.JPG
DSC0111510.JPG
DSC011125.JPG
DSC011176.JPG
DSC011184.JPG
DSC011114.JPG

Re: Mataro blue 30 days of flowering- First time defoliation at end of week 1 of flow

Most folks on here will recommend day 21 as the defoliation point as that is when the stretch is usually finished. You probably did slow it down a bit when you defol'd.

On my first grow one of my plants hermied and the buds appeared to stop growing, then matured really fast. Maybe you should check to see if the stress caused the plant to hermi?

checking every day no hermies so far... What u say bout the bud's ? do they seem good developed for 30 days?

ok so i take it as yes.. buds too small :D Hope they get bigger :p

3 weeks you say.................yeh Dave... what is the plant a 40 day finisher?

Back
Top Bottom