Feedback needed - 4th week flowering

Cyberbong

Hey fellow growers! :)

This is my first grow and I guess Im a bit anxious, but I have no idea if my plants are growing like they should or not.. Need a bit of your advice :helpsmilie:

They are just entering 4th week of flowering, and Id like to know how they are doing, here are some pictures:

20140512_102519.jpg
20140512_102502.jpg
20140512_102451.jpg
20140512_102510.jpg

Heres my info:
-Indoor soil grow
-Strain: La Reina de Africa (indica/sativa hybrid (60/40%))
-250 W HPS

And thanks, you guys rock! :thumb:

Coming along well, looks like you have at least 4 weeks to go.

:goodjob:

I personally feel that you should veg for a longer time on your next grow, if you do so your yeild will be so much more and you will deff fill the screen. Will you be starting from seed or clone on your next grow. If you were only one or two weeks into flowering I would say pull a clone from them so you could monster crop.

I personally feel that you should veg for a longer time on your next grow, if you do so your yeild will be so much more and you will deff fill the screen. Will you be starting from seed or clone on your next grow. If you were only one or two weeks into flowering I would say pull a clone from them so you could monster crop.
Hey Charlie, thanks for your reply! I was thinking the same thing, in this grow I was a bit limited with my time since I need it absolutely finished by July. But for the next one I'm thinking of more plants, with a bit longer (or same, depends) veg time than now, and I should get a good screen coverage. But I wont be cloning, I'm planing to try out some other strains ;)

how long to you veg for or did i miss that part :peace:

There was about a week between the first plant that germinated and the last, so they were in veg from 3 - 4 weeks. I also had a few problems with nitrogen def. in veg :(

Sadly, I need my grow finished before I go on holiday in the start of July, so I couldn't veg for a longer time, and I couldn't start it sooner either. Hopefully next time Ill have the chance ;)

Hey Charlie, thanks for your reply! I was thinking the same thing, in this grow I was a bit limited with my time since I need it absolutely finished by July. But for the next one I'm thinking of more plants, with a bit longer (or same, depends) veg time than now, and I should get a good screen coverage. But I wont be cloning, I'm planing to try out some other strains ;)

I know exactly how you feel because i am pressed for time as well. My grow has to be completely done by the end of august which is pushing it a little.

It's amazing the progress that your plant has made in just one week!

Looking good man, but still a few more weeks until harvest. :goodjob: :thumb:

Thanks a bunch guys! I'll try and upload a photo weekly until the end of the grow :high-five:

Great job, she looks very healthy! Did you let her dry out a bit? She looked like she had wet feet in the earlier photo. :peace::Namaste:

Thank you! I try not to over water them, usually I water them every second or third day, ~300 ml per pot, and the top soil was always dry. Could this be too much maybe?

Here are two buds at day 38 of flowering!
20140527_102436.jpg
20140527_102443.jpg

This is the extent of yellowing of the plants, can someone tell me is this too much or will they be ok? Worst part of the first grow is having no point of reference, no experience how they should be.. I try searching online, but there is so much info and pictures that I just get confused :S

20140525_095135.jpg

:peace:

Here are two buds at day 38 of flowering!
20140527_102436.jpg
20140527_102443.jpg

This is the extent of yellowing of the plants, can someone tell me is this too much or will they be ok? Worst part of the first grow is having no point of reference, no experience how they should be.. I try searching online, but there is so much info and pictures that I just get confused :S

20140525_095135.jpg

:peace:

Those bottom leaves really don't look healthy. It is a bit concerning :helpsmilie: I think you need to investigate further and try get those bottom leaves green and healthy again.

Is it perhaps a lack of light? If those leaves aren't receiving enough light then they won't be able to photosynthesize, and eventually they will die. The plant isn't going to flower optimally if it is spending precious resources trying to rectify those leaves.

I would consider looking into defoliating some of the really yellow leaves, but best case scenario you identify and fix the problem within the next week. It might also be nitrogen deficiency, I think, but my first guess would be light as it is only the bottom leaves suffering.

By the way, your bud sites are looking good!! :high-five: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom