please help - when to harvest?

2bfree

This is my first forced bud, reliant 50% on mother natures sun. Forcing 1 Crinkle, 2 Jack Herer, 2 THC Bomb. They are now 47 days in bud. All the leaves have or are now turning yellow. A bit of a debate with a fellow grower, says another 30 days. In 30 days I am afraid there will not be any leaves left. The plants appear healthy, leaves pointing up and singing away. Hairs have or are turning brown. Fed fox farm complete schedule, molasses and worm casting tea misted on the leaves from the get go. They are due for a final feeding on Monday, but wondering if I should stop now. I would appreciate any thoughts on when to harvest. With thanks.

6830.jpg

5936.jpg

41176.jpg

31527.jpg

21719.jpg

12565.jpg

This is my first forced bud, reliant 50% on mother natures sun. Forcing 1 Crinkle, 2 Jack Herer, 2 THC Bomb. They are now 47 days in bud. All the leaves have or are now turning yellow. A bit of a debate with a fellow grower, says another 30 days. In 30 days I am afraid there will not be any leaves left. The plants appear healthy, leaves pointing up and singing away. Hairs have or are turning brown. Fed fox farm complete schedule, molasses and worm casting tea misted on the leaves from the get go. They are due for a final feeding on Monday, but wondering if I should stop now. I would appreciate any thoughts on when to harvest. With thanks.

6830.jpg

5936.jpg

41176.jpg

31527.jpg

21719.jpg

12565.jpg

that second pic is a absolute beauty..stunning pic and grow..well done

Although your fan leaves are showing deficiencies and yellowing, the sugar leaves are healthy and will sustain the plant for several weeks after the fan leaves dye off. It is my opinion that you should be able to continue flowering for at least another month if you need to. DO NOT pick off any fan leaves, this will allow her to take as many nutrients as possible from the fan leaves before the fall off naturally.

Good luck.

Up-Date

Just wanted to give an update. Thank you all for your comments and help. I purchased a good magnifier and used the method as suggested here for the trichomes. I didn't want to get couch lock from my meds, so I was careful. I waited and watched the trichomes go from clear to milky. I don't know if I was right or wrong but when they had all turned milky and began to show only a few amber trichomes, I harvested, dried, am now curing. They were all ready a little earlier then I had calculated. But, although it is curing I have had the joy of trying each strain. Smooth! Each had her own characteristics, taste, smell and effect. And NO couch-lock!! For those needing energy, creative thoughts, clear thinking (well sort of, lol), great ideas do come to you while enjoying the company of your lady friend Jack.. I wish she didn't take so long to grow though, I think she could be the answer that I have been looking for. If I could find a strain that offers the same relief, but requires less growing time, I would without a doubt have that in my medicine cabinet. I had an ol' timer sample my herbs, long time partaker. He knows his smoke. He said it had been quite some time since he could say that he truly enjoyed everything about a lady. He was sold on Jack as well. THC Bomb, was another of his 'favs. In his opinion, Jack and THC he rated an 10 out of 10!! :goodjob: I am ecstatic!! For a newbie, it is the wonderful people on forums such as this that makes it all possible! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom