Outdoor Indoor - it is too late to transfer into ground ?

WindyBaby

Could i transfert these plant onto the ground this week end ? or its too late would have to cut her?
its also being eating by spider a little , i dont know if i do the right stuff plz help me out !
WP_002921.jpg
WP_002874.jpg
WP_002649.jpg

You probably could, but most people wouldn't recommend it. But either way, I would put it in a bigger pot. Probably 5 gallon or you'll be rootbound soon. But it's your plant, so ultimately do what you want. Not sure which part of globe your on or daylight hours. You will have to deal with more pests outside. Spider mites, aphids, deer and squirrels.

Re: Outdoor Indore , it is too late too transfer into ground ?

Ok! i think im gonna leave them in pots but i will bring them away from my place becuz its too big ...with these pot you think i can leave them 4-5 day without watering ? and for the spider i do spray them with a product every 2-3 day before flowring ! but i can see eggs under leaves but plants looks nice man im fucked! :( i will shoot them with water gun pressure when ill bring them away , hope that will help!

i allready have spider but i think i will be able to wash them with a quicky blast of water for the other animals i guess ill do the best for my plants to keep them away !! and in these pots , u think i can water each 5 days ? or it will be underwatering?

heres the other i had in my place set up to another place its in the grey pots (i have 2) will go there soon to watch the waterin shes looks nice! but still have spider!!!

Of Course i will blast that ladies outs with gun pressur ( water) no air! i will see the result ! two weeks before pre flowers i think i have some little time .

You'd have to check yourself with the watering. I wouldn't water till you stick your finger down a couple inches and feel dry. I grow hempy style and have never used soil, so I can't really be the judge of that. But I would get them in bigger pots before you flower. You don't want to stress them during flowering, and youll hurt your yield if you keep the roots bound in small pot

But make sure you get rid of your spider mite problem first. Don't want to spray them during flower, and they will come back every grow if not dealt with. Another reason I use perlite only for grows. Haven't had a single pest or deficiency yet, and hempy is almost too easy

Looks good out there in the wild, just be careful cause all that stuff around it will die and turn brown while the pot stays green as hell. Keep an eye around harvest time so you don't get robbed

i cannnot go there each day ...hope 4-5 days without watering will not kill em!! but i agree with you i will first blast spider , then replant them in bigger pots or in the ground! this photo is the last one i took 3 days ago ,,, but we dont see the damn spider ,, yeah shes healthy so far :)

You should be able to look at the leaves and tell if it is too dry. But remember, over watering looks just like under watering. I would probably just put it in the ground instead of using another pot.

thanks man! i will do what u told me , its my first time with 3 plants and the last one l0ol! i will blast eggs , and set em into the ground. should i water alot after putting in the ground ? its purple kush i will keep an eye for sure ...the mama that lives there doesnt have much people and its a big ass backyard so if someone see em i hope they will just cut a branch :p

I would dig a hole and moisten the ground all around and in. Then transplant into ground. The roots will search for water so it helps them branch out. Depending on how long in season you could end up with a one pound monster

not the bigger hole i could dig but i think thats gonna make the job.i add like 2-3 gallon of water near and around it. hope ill go there in 2 weeks and i see if i did that g0od. i leave they other (grey pot) somewhere else in baqckyard where the sun light until 3-4 pm i added water until it flush under the pots. so one in ground and one in pot i will see the difference :) but mayvbe i will get robbed :p i dont care alot cuz i add to cut em anyway ....bug b gone shooted close and around ground on both :p does the spider really survive in the wild like this ??? my girls are strong hope its gonna work :O) i break the pot ,,, my bad it was big to move opposite alone :p so big pound monster or not im happy i dont have them in my place no more =)

WP_002989.jpg
this one in the pot going nice there other in ground is monster i will go cut it soon i think or it willl get robed :(

more photo to come its all good so far all 3 are fine purple kush plants i addded miracle gros 15-30-15 this week end :p

WP_003190.jpg

any help for spider mites Again :p i cut big leaves with spider....will go shower her ...any other option? week 3-4 of flower and they are pretty :) Ill go check both in the ground next week! will bring the another one in town :p and leave the bush outthere in the wild more pic of the bush to come! should i let them in the wild or put one back in a pot?

WP_003126.jpg
WP_003121.jpg

I had pic of the monster :D but theyre are old i think it will get rob s0on ill had to be lucky if i cut myself...its my bush fellaz! that one as no spider....but i cant bring it back ...ill try to wait some longer like a month if its possible.its my first grow i like this :p

Back
Top Bottom