First white rhino grow near harvest is this ready?

shmeeze16

This is week #8 today.
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Adding pics: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

What can you tell us about trichome ratios? Clear %? Cloudy %? Amber %? You'll need a 30x-60x magnifier to see them clearly. Look at trichomes on the buds, not the sugar leaves. You can also use binoculars backwards, this has worked for some growers without a scope.

trichome_developement.jpeg

Yeah the hps really takes away colour, I'm sitting at half orange hairs on plant I'm picking up a 40x kids microscope from Walmart hope it works haha probably better then my 300,600,900x microscope

Ok heres a pic taken without the hps filter lol. I always seem to have a big issue when it comes to uploading any picture.. I took a couple others but heres the only one i can manage to post haha.

Ok heres a pic taken without the hps filter lol. I always seem to have a big issue when it comes to uploading any picture.. I took a couple others but heres the only one i can manage to post haha.

IMHO, I would guess you are at 2 weeks out. No amber trichs that I can discern. And although the pistils are turning red, I don't see any of them shriveling and receding into the calyxes so no bud swell is apparent. I think they will double in weight in 2 weeks if you wait. Others with more experience than myself might offer more words of wisdom, but this is my take on it. :geek: :blalol:

Back
Top Bottom