Rookie Grow - Nice Buds!

Jebber

I started this grow on Halloween, veg'ed for 6 weeks and started to flower on 12-15-14.

I'm growing in a 2x4 tent, using 2 Sun Supply LEC 315 lights (heat control is a daily challenge :) ) and growing in coco.

I'm using Canna A/B base nutes and Med Max advanced nutrients. I'm figuring out stuff as I go along, I ended up using a SCROG due to height differences between the three strains I'm growing (Bruce Banner #3, Ghost Train Haze and White Dawg)

I don't have anything to compare to but I think the're doing pretty good!

3-IMG_2485.jpg
4-IMG_2484.jpg
5-IMG_2483.jpg
1-IMG_2487.jpg
2-IMG_2486.jpg

great buds. my plant will be 3 mos.old 0n the 16 of this month.when do I cut and hang and for how long? first timer and thanks for reply...jimt

Jimt, Thanks!

This is my first time as well, I have growers to ask when the time comes, sorry I can't help you out.

I'm feeding them a new advanced nutrient line, Med Max Nutrients out of Arizona.

I also have two LEC 315 lights crammed into a 2x4 tent.

Waiting is the hardest part . . . . . .

I'm starting my 6th week of flower this morning, progress continues unabated and it looks like they'll be ready in 3 weeks or so if all goes according to Hoyle.

I continue to feed daily using our nutrients. As my inaugural grow progresses I find myself thinking of shit to do, I've started building a clone bucket (thanks to GoldGrower for the inspiration) that should be operational later today after UPS drops of some needed supplies. I have a portable RO system coming in tomorrow, it will be nice to have it next to my grow room instead of having to schlep water from my kitchen.

For those not reading along, I'm growing three strains in a 2x4 grow tent using coco, Sun Supply LEC lights (2), Canna Base Nutrients and Med Max advanced nutrients. Keeping the tent from getting too hot or cold (I'm shooting for 75-78 max) is a daily challenge. I have to change my fans, heating vent and outside windows each light cycle to maintain my target temps.

Some Pic's.

7-IMG_2517.jpg

6-IMG_2550.jpg

5-IMG_2552.jpg

1-IMG_2540.jpg

Thanks go4snypr, I finished feeding them my last batch of nutrient solution today, tomorrow I'll start to flush with RO water.

I started my 8th week of flower this morning. With three strains I'm facing three different finish times.

Some Trich Pic's
IMG_026241.JPG
IMG_026141.JPG
IMG_026038.JPG
IMG_025842.JPG
IMG_025537.JPG
IMG_025638.JPG
IMG_025340.JPG
IMG_025136.JPG
IMG_025035.JPG
IMG_024931.JPG

Back