My newest Project I call her The Cracker

GoodLuck

This is my newest project, a quick flower from seedling, I want to call her "The cracker" cause she smells like Cheese Crackers, more crackers than cheese though. And hopefully frosty white like a cracker when she finishes.

7rdnUgI.jpg

***NEW PICTURES*** My newest Project I call her "The Cracker"

Some more pictures from tonight, getting really knarly and Frosty.

yROy1jy.jpg

ePGCMMz.jpg

zeMDiOw.jpg

G0MxjLq.jpg

HnUHT8Y.jpg

CEWedYo.jpg

SYZApzn.jpg

5PSOLP0.jpg

S45xKls.jpg

SlMXgsH.jpg

16iy9yR.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

:420:

Hey there OMC, I have smoked the Parents and know the lineage quit well, it is best said that it is a Indica in progress. It is definitely not bag seed. The Idea is to return back to the old school Indica we used to know. That's all I am willing to say at the moment, it is a private thing that will be shared IF it comes to fruition ;)

Thanks for stopping by OMC

so, then you must be reverse breeding of some kind,, another quest for the original strains? i like it,, and sure hope it fruits for you. nice close ups,, nothing like a nice sharp pic, ok, there are things better, but that is a nice plant. any reason for not going sativa? , which for some reason is my desire, original old school pure sativa. no idea why i want that, i just do. cheers, nice job

Yes you could say that Nivek, This is the one of the F1's from two hybrid crosses that was the most picture worthy. What has happened is two hybrid crosses, so there are two sets of hybrid parents Labeled F1#1 and F1#2. What has to be done then is find the desirable traits from F1#1 cross them and then do the same for F1#2, once the #1 and #2 are bred for 4 or 5 generations Ideally there should be two separate IBL representations of the original goal. When this happens, the females from both strains get cloned and reversed to make seeds that are stored in long term storage, the best two pollen producers from #1 and #2 are then cloned and then crossed with the two choice females from either. So #1 female with #2 male and #2 female with #1 Male, the resulting cross should restore Hybrid vigor to both 1 and 2. Then the magic should happen, Ideally there should be an F1 from two Inbred lines with the desired traits on board. That is the plan, and it is the first time anything has been said to anyone about this.

So cheers to you Nivek :)

i seems funny to think of you sitting in front of those plants, waiting for all that to happen, for the next 5 , 7 , ten years, just sitting there,, but i guess there is a thing or two to do in the mean time as well,, time flies so fast but takes so long to do it,, thanks for the update,,

Well I do not flower them all really a generation can happen in months, harvest day, seeds are planted, sometimes removed while the plant is still finishing. Or chopped early once I smell the smell I want, or feel the oiliness or the tackiness of the resin, or sometimes if you rub the stem right at the node you can get a good Idea of the aroma profile. I will always eat a leaf as well just to taste it, sounds silly but eating it is part of my thing, only one leaf from one plant a night though, it is hard to judge when your palate is full of oils.
So along the line I may see a couple promising individuals and flower out to smoke just to see if I am on the right track. I will even smoke a male to see how strong it is or what the buzz is like.

It has to be an immersive experience all the time and you have to take notes about everything so you can refer to lineage, and traits

That's are dilemma right now is figuring out the appropriate cross. The one of our first two that seems the best we will cross back to the main is what our first goal is.

BACON... AH!!...

Ya I love crackers and cheese as well, I would love to find a bacon phenol LOL it can be done use the force.

When I get seeds I always try for an IBL, and it is always from the original breeder if possible, this way I increase my odds of the F2's being less diverse, I will never be able to do what the real breeders do, I will always be mom and pop.

I am also pounding the Cracker with some UV-B stress to see if I can trigger some trich production, so far I managed to over do it a bit whoops... You will see in the pictures this weekend, if I can figure out the picture uploading deal and not incur another infraction using links AHHH!!

I thought there was a brown spot forming but it never really showed up, the fans are starting to turn a dark colour as well, I thought it started out like a deficiency but now I seed it is not.

Back
Top Bottom