These plants grow and grow

re: My 1st Grow Ever - Incredible Bulk

When uploading pics to this site, it helps you so much to ensure you have nothing but 420 pictures inside of a folder, and only the pics to be uploaded. Albeit just 2 photos or hundreds, keep them all in a single folder. Once you go into the upload process and the site triggers a window to pop up to navigate to the folder's location. you can click on a single file then at the same time press and hold the control key and the letter A (hotkey to select all). Then it's as simple as pressing the upload button at the bottom of that pane. Once those photos upload, you'll get another prompt on the following page to "process" the pics. Once the processing is done you can access your photos by clicking the "My Photos" button on the bottom/left of the text box that you enter your thread posts to.

upload_photos.jpg
4_Kushmaster.JPG
upload_submit.JPG
process.JPG
My_Photos.JPG

There we go thanks i wish i would have made a grow log on this sexy plant

When uploading pics to this site, it helps you so much to ensure you have nothing but 420 pictures inside of a folder, and only the pics to be uploaded. Albeit just 2 photos or hundreds, keep them all in a single folder. Once you go into the upload process and the site triggers a window to pop up to navigate to the folder's location. you can click on a single file then at the same time press and hold the control key and the letter A (hotkey to select all). Then it's as simple as pressing the upload button at the bottom of that pane. Once those photos upload, you'll get another prompt on the following page to "process" the pics. Once the processing is done you can access your photos by clicking the "My Photos" button on the bottom/left of the text box that you enter your thread posts to.

upload_photos.jpg
4_Kushmaster.JPG
upload_submit.JPG
process.JPG
My_Photos.JPG

Please consider adding your photographs to the Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos!

Back
Top Bottom