Do they look alright? looking a little slow

frosown

About 15 days from sprout, and initially I had a PH toxicity issue, but it is now fixed. I would put them at about 10 days after sprout due to the stunt from the PH. My question is, do they look to be growing relatively normal paced? 300W LED, using FFOF, watering when needed and using a light dose of molasses.
Purple Trainwreck on the left, and Lost Cost HashPlant is on the right
20150129_083532.jpg

i would start over and do it right this time
lost 15days fuck it it's just 15 days

Yeah, and each are 15$ seeds, i'd rather not. If they don't recover within a weeks time, I will restart. Plants need a little time and a little lovin and they should bounce back.. I'm just curious if they look ok now and if vigorous growth will begin.. As they are producing healthy new growth

Yep... I burnt every bit of hell out of my plants as seedlings - 300w LED ~2-3 inches over the ~5 plants in a terribly ventilated box that was in the hottest room in the house!!!!! NONE of them died, though, although they all got pretty dam crispy. It did take a week or so to get normal growth back on track, but back on track they surely got! One little girl is full of bloom now while the mother builds the clone army! Your situation isn't nearly as bad as mine, plus I would assume some really kickass genetics in those little seedlings... you'll be fine, nature is wondrous if you don't love her to death!

The FFOF already has some kind of nutes in it so thats why younger plants generally look a bit sickly when you start them off in that soil. Shouldn't be a problem once they get bigger though. Just continue to keep a close eye on the ph.

Awesome!! Thank you guys. They are slowly beginning to resume growth, trying to keep RH relatively high, and ensuring they are happy.

Back
Top Bottom